Raffaele Palladino (9 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
you and i think alike my friend :pint::pint:
:D

If that is your's opinion, I must point you're definitely wrong!
Trez is killer! He was strugling with his shoulder injury for 6 months 2 times, and yet he made storming return finishing second behind Toni. Aproximately 2 years he was sidelined by injuries and whenever he did return he's been making emidiate impact, let's now forget goal against Real scored after entering as sub after his firsts apereance after his shoulder injury! He didn't become Capocanoniero or whatever is called AGAIN just because Luca's unbelivable season!
Time that he spent playing for Juve is bounded with great succes. Anyway his previsious succeses are not importaint now, but his will and determination that hi's showing while playing
I never said he was a bad player. I agree, he's had amazing seasons with Juve. I'm talking about this year, how this isn't a good season for him. With him being a great finisher, you would expect him to at least have 10 goals by now, and this is in Serie B. Anyway, I know he's good, I just said he's not having a great season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I never said that that you said that Trez is bad player. But, considering if DP didn't scored those two hat-tricks, noone in Juve wouldn't have a good season. Trez was amoung the first scorers in the opening part of the season, and hen came the injury again... Ha let's leave Trez alone OK, we can discus it in Trez's thread later. This is Palla's thread, so let's both return on the subject.
Big praise for Palla! And I wish him many many seasons with Juve full with goals!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I never said that that you said that Trez is bad player. But, considering if DP didn't scored those two hat-tricks, noone in Juve wouldn't have a good season. Trez was amoung the first scorers in the opening part of the season, and hen came the injury again... Ha let's leave Trez alone OK, we can discus it in Trez's thread later. This is Palla's thread, so let's both return on the subject.
Big praise for Palla! And I wish him many many seasons with Juve full with goals!
:agree: :tup:

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
If that is your's opinion, I must point you're definitely wrong!
Trez is killer! He was strugling with his shoulder injury for 6 months 2 times, and yet he made storming return finishing second behind Toni. Aproximately 2 years he was sidelined by injuries and whenever he did return he's been making emidiate impact, let's now forget goal against Real scored after entering as sub after his firsts apereance after his shoulder injury! He didn't become Capocanoniero or whatever is called AGAIN just because Luca's unbelivable season!
Time that he spent playing for Juve is bounded with great succes. Anyway his previsious succeses are not importaint now, but his will and determination that hi's showing while playing

You are very wrong if you really think this.. That is all what i will tell you.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
You're wright! Sorry, I'm more good in watching footbal than in gramar "but he(his) will and determination that he's(hi's) showing while playing"
If we lose Trez, we all WILL see how big part of Juve wil fade...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)