[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve big fan: no one cares about your posts anymore after those comments ur lucky not to be banned yet.

Gep/dead code, leave him alone u are only giving him more reasons to be an idiot. Let him talk that way where he comes from, be the bigger peeps and just laugh. The mods will rain fury on him, they will handle it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
You have got to be the biggest Dickhead. How about this then. im Italian but born and bred in the UK and i take offence to that quote you fucking Sap! Im even suprised they even have internet where you come from??

Fucking tosser! :andyandbarcelona:
You are italian but born and bred in the Uk...how does that work?

Mar 10, 2009
I see real madrid as a rival, the way they stole our players in the past at times of crisis; zidane , cannavaro, emerson and coach cappello. The way that bum bandit zidane is all over them when we made him.

Hope we going to win champions leage, and beat all English teams as Barca did!

oh and this too :)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I see real madrid as a rival, the way they stole our players in the past at times of crisis; zidane , cannavaro, emerson and coach cappello. The way that bum bandit zidane is all over them when we made him.

oh and this too :)
well, why would have done the same, It's they are all traitors except Zidane, Cannavaro Emerson Capello, we stole them too, they have no values and they cared not about Juventus all they care is they personal achievements...

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juve big fan: no one cares about your posts anymore after those comments ur lucky not to be banned yet.

Gep/dead code, leave him alone u are only giving him more reasons to be an idiot. Let him talk that way where he comes from, be the bigger peeps and just laugh. The mods will rain fury on him, they will handle it.
Dude...just keep it up :lol: :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Dude...just keep it up :lol: :lol:
no u keep it up. keep going at this rate and u will be banned sometime soon. by the way u r disgrace to arabs and i mean it with all my heart. i understand yr hate but it also proves u dont know shit about anything. before u go blaming the british for the loss of palestine i sugges tu read some heistory and u will realize that the person who sold off palestine is the grand father of teh king ruling the country u r living in. so before u blame them for our loss just read some history and stop being a dick head!!!

look i have loads of palestinian friends whom i like soo much and there are three on this forum who have my utmost respect so please just talk about footie and be objective when u speak there is no need to give any one an excuse to make u a general rule to what we r like ok. grow up

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006

I care :p

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
no u keep it up. keep going at this rate and u will be banned sometime soon. by the way u r disgrace to arabs and i mean it with all my heart. i understand yr hate but it also proves u dont know shit about anything. before u go blaming the british for the loss of palestine i sugges tu read some heistory and u will realize that the person who sold off palestine is the grand father of teh king ruling the country u r living in. so before u blame them for our loss just read some history and stop being a dick head!!!
So you are the one who is supposed to give me history lessons huh?! before you lecture me about my King just have a god damn look at yours(eventhought u have no king..president huh ;)) coz the last time i've heard palestine was under siege it was Mubarak (allah la ybareklo) who refused to allow any sort of food or shelter to his fellow Arab country.
And back to history...If it wasnt for the British you dummy then Palestine would have never been occupied. They trained the Jews and armed them not that only but they gave them a safe passage to our land..so dont lecture me about my king being the one who fucked up the Palestine coz "Al Sadat" was the 1st arabian president to sign peace with the Terrorists.

To sum up, you are the disgrace of the Arab world coz u know shit about our biggest issue for more than 60 years so back off.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
RealmadridTV had scheduled to show the peace cup final because they were so confident they would be in it i wonder if they will still show it now that they are not :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Where i come from is the place where your english ass will be crying to have half the principles we've got..ah man just fuck off u and you're english breading methods!
You just wasted your italian Gens you ass!

Ha! Dont make me laugh you dirty fucking Peasant! stay home and feed your pikie family on bread and water. How am i wasting my Italian genes exactly?? i go to italy often, so just because i was born in the UK makes me English. Where does all this anger come from then? you're so unhappy with you're lifestyle that you gotta take it out of others. Or is it because you're women look like men and are hairier than the average Jordan male??? You can stay in your place you sad loser. You better hurry cos you're electricity meter might run out. What you got it running on? AA Batteries? Pussy Bitch. Go do something more constructive with your life and stop annoying people on this forum. You inbred degenerate prick.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
So you are the one who is supposed to give me history lessons huh?! before you lecture me about my King just have a god damn look at yours(eventhought u have no king..president huh ;)) coz the last time i've heard palestine was under siege it was Mubarak (allah la ybareklo) who refused to allow any sort of food or shelter to his fellow Arab country.
And back to history...If it wasnt for the British you dummy then Palestine would have never been occupied. They trained the Jews and armed them not that only but they gave them a safe passage to our land..so dont lecture me about my king being the one who fucked up the Palestine coz "Al Sadat" was the 1st arabian president to sign peace with the Terrorists.

To sum up, you are the disgrace of the Arab world coz u know shit about our biggest issue for more than 60 years so back off.
if that makes u sleep well while hugging on yr teddy bear so be it ok. now sod off.:andyandbarcelona:

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
i don't understand why you being against him he just told you that he hate Jews and English, that's his fucking right, as you hate many group of people, as well. Most of you here hate Hilter as well, should you be banned? cos you hate, everybody has it's own reasons to hate or love. So why you have right to express the hate against hitler, arabs, Manchester, real Madrid and so on, and he doesn't have right to express his hate against english and jews, so leave him alone!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

YAWN!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Boring!!!! :yawn:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ha! Dont make me laugh you dirty fucking Peasant! stay home and feed your pikie family on bread and water. How am i wasting my Italian genes exactly?? i go to italy often, so just because i was born in the UK makes me English. Where does all this anger come from then? you're so unhappy with you're lifestyle that you gotta take it out of others. Or is it because you're women look like men and are hairier than the average Jordan male??? You can stay in your place you sad loser. You better hurry cos you're electricity meter might run out. What you got it running on? AA Batteries? Pussy Bitch. Go do something more constructive with your life and stop annoying people on this forum. You inbred degenerate prick.
A typical english response...you honestly think your the elite of the world well i say fuck you english bastards...and when it come to you well lets just say that the accent bites me!! So go fuck yourself and hopefully more sex will happen so your mama and papa could give you some more english motherfuckers to help you with the Business. :andyandbarcelona:

P.S: About electricity...well just look at the pussy behind you and u'll know how hairy it is in the fucked kingdom of yours.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i don't understand why you being against him he just told you that he hate Jews and English, that's his fucking right, as you hate many group of people, as well. Most of you here hate Hilter as well, should you be banned? cos you hate, everybody has it's own reasons to hate or love. So why you have right to express the hate against hitler, arabs, Manchester, real Madrid and so on, and he doesn't have right to express his hate against english and jews, so leave him alone!
lets not even go there ok! look just cos gep is english does'nt mean he take his cheap shot on him. ok he hates english basically for political reasons whats geps issue here?? the guy didnt go and occupy his land before giving it to the isreali's ok. nothing sucks as much as blind hate and generalizing. yes manure fans are annoying and most of us here hate them but thats does'nt mean that there are;nt a few good manure fans regardless of the general rule ok.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
A typical english response...you honestly think your the elite of the world well i say fuck you english bastards...and when it come to you well lets just say that the accent bites me!! So go fuck yourself and hopefully more sex will happen so your mama and papa could give you some more english motherfuckers to help you with the Business. :andyandbarcelona:

P.S: About electricity...well just look at the pussy behind you and u'll know how hairy it is in the fucked kingdom of yours.

boy you've gone too far

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

JBF, just shut the fuck up already...nobody cares about who you do/do not hate
:tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

So he has to express his lifestory here then!?!?! NO!! he doesnt. Tell people who really care and you'll find thats no one. He has a right to his own opinion im not against that but expressing it on here and upsetting people who wanna talk about Juve and not the feelings of JBF or whatever he wants to call himself is utter bollocks. So get your tongue out of his asshole will you FFS. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)