[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i don't understand why you being against him he just told you that he hate Jews and English, that's his fucking right, as you hate many group of people, as well. Most of you here hate Hilter as well, should you be banned? cos you hate, everybody has it's own reasons to hate or love. So why you have right to express the hate against hitler, arabs, Manchester, real Madrid and so on, and he doesn't have right to express his hate against english and jews, so leave him alone!
boy you've gone too far
:howler: nice

Buy on AliExpress.com

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
lets not even go there ok! look just cos gep is english does'nt mean he take his cheap shot on him. ok he hates english basically for political reasons whats geps issue here?? the guy didnt go and occupy his land before giving it to the isreali's ok. nothing sucks as much as blind hate and generalizing. yes manure fans are annoying and most of us here hate them but thats does'nt mean that there are;nt a few good manure fans regardless of the general rule ok.
ain't trying to be on his side, but he said he hates english, then he said i was born in uk and bla bla, so he takes it as an offense, if you are english then he hates you why you are making a big deal, that's not an offense!

The forum should have more stricted rules. that's it

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
A typical english response...you honestly think your the elite of the world well i say fuck you english bastards...and when it come to you well lets just say that the accent bites me!! So go fuck yourself and hopefully more sex will happen so your mama and papa could give you some more english motherfuckers to help you with the Business. :andyandbarcelona:

P.S: About electricity...well just look at the pussy behind you and u'll know how hairy it is in the fucked kingdom of yours.

You're actually Hilarious!! Yeah we're the elite of the world man. Wooohoooo!! get some Biatch!! You're a good advert for the Jordan people. Keep up the good work man. :lol:

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
So he has to express his lifestory here then!?!?! NO!! he doesnt. Tell people who really care and you'll find thats no one. He has a right to his own opinion im not against that but expressing it on here and upsetting people who wanna talk about Juve and not the feelings of JBF or whatever he wants to call himself is utter bollocks. So get your tongue out of his asshole will you FFS. :sergio:
that's right, we are here to discuss juve but you see many things around, he just said it he hates English as we say many times I hate inter they are mother fuckers and so on. why is he taking that too personal... If he is english then just live with that, that there is someone in this forum who hates you... Then you (not you personally) started to fight him back talk about palestine arabs and so on :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm done with jbf once and for all, i tried helping him but he seems to enjoy embarassing himself so keep going u r a hopeless case.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
that's right, we are here to discuss juve but you see many things around, he just said it he hates English as we say many times I hate inter they are mother fuckers and so on. why is he taking that too personal... If he is english then just live with that, that there is someone in this forum who hates you... Then you (not you personally) started to fight him back talk about palestine arabs and so on :)
look the only reason i snapped at him id bec its wrong to generalize when it comes to having an opinion about a country, group of people, ethinic group, etc etc etc. what he does is wrong ok. i dont have to be english to answer him back if thats yr question ok. so i suggest u drop it and dont tell me if i should answer him back or not ok

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Like you get many Inter supporters here to read these comments, FFS wake up. Its expected with the football rivalry. But when it becomes personal and there are a few UK based people here and to read that chumps comments isnt on at all. we aint here to listen to crap like that. Ok from time to time we joke around. Its just not the place for things like this and you're just making it worse saying let him get on with it. Its ok for you cos you probably aint a Jewish or English....Right.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
look the only reason i snapped at him id bec its wrong to generalize when it comes to having an opinion about a country, group of people, ethinic group, etc etc etc. what he does is wrong ok. i dont have to be english to answer him back if thats yr question ok. so i suggest u drop it and dont tell me if i should answer him back or not ok
whatever, it's his right to generalize, hate love and whatever, just don't be like him :).

i never say that you should not response, i was saying if you respond he will respond you back.
what time is the game tomorrow?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You're a good advert for the Jordan people. Keep up the good work man. :lol:
WTF!? do i look like a fucking T.V to advert the Jordanian people?! i just know that it aint you who will make the english hated more all over the world...coz thats done already. And do me a favor and go jerk off or something u seem to be on fire tonight, or tell u what..go fuck yourself.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Like you get many Inter supporters here to read these comments, FFS wake up. Its expected with the football rivalry. But when it becomes personal and there are a few UK based people here and to read that chumps comments isnt on at all. we aint here to listen to crap like that. Ok from time to time we joke around. Its just not the place for things like this and you're just making it worse saying let him get on with it. Its ok for you cos you probably aint a Jewish or English....Right.
I was blessed! :p

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
WTF!? do i look like a fucking T.V to advert the Jordanian people?! i just know that it aint you who will make the english hated more all over the world...coz thats done already. And do me a favor and go jerk off or something u seem to be on fire tonight, or tell u what..go fuck yourself.

Ahhh you was doing so well and playing it cool for soooooo long and finally your bubble has burst. Go play with your Pokemon cards little boy. And please come again when you've finally grown up.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ahhh you was doing so well and playing it cool for soooooo long and finally your bubble has burst. Go play with your Pokemon cards little boy. And please come again when you've finally grown up.
:lol: :lol: playing it cool?! You're seriously too dumb to function. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)