[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (3 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
JUVENTUS JUVENTUS JUVENTUS JUVENTUS

beat real madrid :)
now lets stick to the topic and drop this kkk talk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Fun? Then someone really has a strange way of spending his free time. Then again even it's not a double account, it's still a very strange way of spending your time, trying to take on everybody with no apparent reason.

It really doesn't add anything to the forum in any way. And it's no fun to come here and read such nonsense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i don't understand why you being against him he just told you that he hate Jews and English, that's his fucking right, as you hate many group of people, as well. Most of you here hate Hilter as well, should you be banned? cos you hate, everybody has it's own reasons to hate or love. So why you have right to express the hate against hitler, arabs, Manchester, real Madrid and so on, and he doesn't have right to express his hate against english and jews, so leave him alone!
:sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cos you said none cares anymore, :D you don't generalize :p
Ok, your right. I generalized. Besides you, in lieu of what I have read over the last 3 pages, no one cares unless they are closet extremists whom haven't had the testicular fortitude to come out and agree with the Jordanian. Does that help?

Agree to disagree if you well in having the right to hate, but agree at least on the fact that he can take his hatred to another forum that will support it, not for a forum that supports an Italian soccer club, regardless of the plethora of views shared in an online community. Some things are better left unsaid. What he said fits that bill perfectly, how can you not see that?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ok, your right. I generalized. Besides you, in lieu of what I have read over the last 3 pages, no one cares unless they are closet extremists whom haven't had the testicular fortitude to come out and agree with the Jordanian. Does that help?

Agree to disagree if you well in having the right to hate, but agree at least on the fact that he can take his hatred to another forum that will support it, not for a forum that supports an Italian soccer club, regardless of the plethora of views shared in an online community. Some things are better left unsaid. What he said fits that bill perfectly, how can you not see that?
If what u said makes sense then i am god.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Back on topic, finally watch the game last night. Great overall team performance. Camo is looking like he is about 5 years younger. Definitely a different player than last year. I hope he stays fit. And to think we played so well without Diego/Sissoko/Marchisio/Zebina/Trez/IQ (starting). Not too shabby.

Just out of curiosity if anyone knows, is Marchisio hurt because Marrone has gotten more playing time than Marchisio.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
mmm lets see...make you look like a dumb ass?! oh wait..You are already :D
I don't know why you are grinning so much. Well, I guess when you can show me when you made me look like a dumb ass I will disregard this post as another idiotic remark by Juve's biggest little fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)