[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (13 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anyone else notice that it was Ronaldo that fucked up Real's offside trap for the first goal? :D

All the other players held their high line, but Ronaldo was a couple of yards behind everyone else.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
anyways, having legro there it's more secure, he does not do something special as canna does, but he avoids things before they really happen so he doesn't have to do something special to stop it. I say LEGRO+CHIELLINI= Cleansheet
I am just wondering about Ceceres as I have understood that he is a CB and he is coming here in order to play...
so maybe but just maybe Ceceres would fend off Canna and Legro for the 2nd CB position

anyway I really hope we put Zebina or buy a new RB playing with Grygera is a suicide

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
6 years and counting of us beating " the best team in the world " .Hope we win the champions league and make perez cry: D
I don't see real as rival or something like that, I'll be happy if they win, all I want to see is this fucking english teams go down :mad:

I was so happy barca beat the hell out of them... I really feel bad for real they always get fucked from us :D

Hope we going to win champions leage, and beat all English teams as Barca did!

Letty

Quuen B
Jun 24, 2009
He'll get so pissed off and buy Juventus the next year.
:spliff:

I don't see real as rival or something like that, I'll be happy if they win, all I want to see is this fucking english teams go down :mad:

I was so happy barca beat the hell out of them... I really feel bad for real they always get fucked from us :D

Me two ,but i also hate Madrid .There attitude is so annoying ,i mean they act more spoiled then i am,and we can`t have that now ,can we ?:weee:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I am just wondering about Ceceres as I have understood that he is a CB and he is coming here in order to play...
so maybe but just maybe Ceceres would fend off Canna and Legro for the 2nd CB position

anyway I really hope we put Zebina or buy a new RB playing with Grygera is a suicide
Caceres can also play on the flanks as a RB or LB as well...so i consider him our new super sub but he may provide some competition for Canna and Legro and who knows..he might be our future next to Chellini! :tup:

He'll get so pissed off and buy Juventus the next year.
:lol:

The english are 2nd in my list of the most hated people in the world just after the Isreali-jews :tup: :agree:

Nov 1, 2002
one of my friends is real madrid fan and in the last year i was arguing with me and the last thing he told that real won 7 against juve and juve won 5...
so after the last year 2 wins and yesterday win its 8-7 for juve

he must regret saying it now :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
one of my friends is real madrid fan and in the last year i was arguing with me and the last thing he told that real won 7 against juve and juve won 5...
so after the last year 2 wins and yesterday win its 8-7 for juve

he must regret saying it now :lol:
I don't think anyone counts unofficial games to be honest.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
:lol:

The english are 2nd in my list of the most hated people in the world just after the Isreali-jews :tup: :agree:

You have got to be the biggest Dickhead. How about this then. im Italian but born and bred in the UK and i take offence to that quote you fucking Sap! Im even suprised they even have internet where you come from??

Fucking tosser! :andyandbarcelona:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
i'm glad you pointed that out, cuz that's really what we wanted to hear from you.
do tell us more about yourself, i'm sure everyone here is anxious to hear :sergio:
woow i must have hit rock bottom...a bear or actually half a bear is mocking my hate to jews and english, you're either Jew or just another shit spot in this forum.
You choose :juventus:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You have got to be the biggest Dickhead. How about this then. im Italian but born and bred in the UK and i take offence to that quote you fucking Sap! Im even suprised they even have internet where you come from??

Fucking tosser! :andyandbarcelona:
Where i come from is the place where your english ass will be crying to have half the principles we've got..ah man just fuck off u and you're english breading methods!
You just wasted your italian Gens you ass!

Aug 1, 2006
woow i must have hit rock bottom...a bear or actually half a bear is mocking my hate to jews and english, you're either Jew or just another shit spot in this forum.
You choose :juventus:
wow i dunno if it's hand of Providence of your God or just your silly intuition, but guess what, you were right about the bolded part. i'm glad you finally managed to figure that out, i'm so glad. but plz do continue your crap writing, i find it highly entertaining (plus it seems like it'll be of imense value on my later psychology studies of human development)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)