[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (20 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2006
"Juventus has some real mother****ers playing for them..."

"Did anybody tell Juve that this is a freakin friendly? Its like Vietnam out there!"

"Juventus players go crazy likes wild animals..."

"Sissoko and Diego are world class, if they were there tonight our stupid midfield would have had no chance to control this much of the ball"

"we are the better team obviously, but as a team they are better"
Aahhhh.... I love the smell of Real whining, anger and stupidity in the morning. :lol:
rofl you made my day, cheers mate :beer:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok poor might be a harsh word.

What I am trying to say, Legro was better today.
I have to comment on that
Canna was playing very good and the only error he made was the one that Guti tricked him and it was a brilliant move from Guti rather than a stupid error from Canna

Our team were not defending as should in the first half (as a team) and beside the marking on the final touch we let room for Real to build up
Canna wasn`t the one to blame it was the whole team
The second half however our team defended better as a team and didn`t let Real much room which resulted in a better team defense
Canna was tested Legro wasn`t!
Altough I agree that our 2nd half was better defensively it had nothing to do with Canna Legro`s sub

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's in their heads now. It will be very difficult for Real Madrid to beat us. They are so so scared. Is there a team with a better track record against them the last five years?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I have to comment on that
Canna was playing very good and the only error he made was the one that Guti tricked him and it was a brilliant move from Guti rather than a stupid error from Canna

Our team were not defending as should in the first half (as a team) and beside the marking on the final touch we let room for Real to build up
Canna wasn`t the one to blame it was the whole team
The second half however our team defended better as a team and didn`t let Real much room which resulted in a better team defense
Canna was tested Legro wasn`t!
Altough I agree that our 2nd half was better defensively it had nothing to do with Canna Legro`s sub
I agree with your part that the team was defending better in the second half, Cannavaro wasn't not closing up on his man properly. I am not speaking about the Gutti move. If you run over the game alot, watch Cannavaro closely. He was not positioned well at all. Thats why whenever there was a pass to the forward he was never the first man to get to it.
Legro on the other hand, although I also agree he was not tested alot, was positioning himself much better than Fabio.
I am not a Cannavaro hater. I don't respect him as I used to in the past, but I don't hate him and I want him to success. I kept a close eye on him because I believe his partnership with Chiellini will most probably be our the starting 11 back line.

Now it could easily be due to the fact that he is new to the team. And I really hope it is. Because we will need his experience and good performance over the season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Legro had it easier than Cannavaro because we controlled the game more in the second half and so we weren't under so much pressure.

Both did reasonably well, without being exceptional.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Legro had it easier than Cannavaro because we controlled the game more in the second half and so we weren't under so much pressure.

Both did reasonably well, without being exceptional.
anyways, having legro there it's more secure, he does not do something special as canna does, but he avoids things before they really happen so he doesn't have to do something special to stop it. I say LEGRO+CHIELLINI= Cleansheet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)