[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
All this talk about kings the last 3 pages by a real peasant...I was waiting for you to come and take care of this mess.
And wtf am I paying you for you good for nothing minion? All you've been doing is standing around here with your thumb up your ass trying to talk reason into two dickheads. Go bananas on their candy ass.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
And wtf am I paying you for you good for nothing minion? All you've been doing is standing around here with your thumb up your ass trying to talk reason into two dickheads. Go bananas on their candy ass.

Who's the other one. :sergio: Dont even think about it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think they got the point...they are too busy making out with their own thumbs and bananas up their own asses. I do my work with sarcasm....some might call me a :gsol: smart ass :gsol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Please.

Don't you dare think for one second that I am a double account of that little nazi monkey.
Well reading your last posts toward me i see the same characteristics. (And im joking by the way.) Just like i didnt understand sarcasm.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
So you are the one who is supposed to give me history lessons huh?! before you lecture me about my King just have a god damn look at yours(eventhought u have no king..president huh ;)) coz the last time i've heard palestine was under siege it was Mubarak (allah la ybareklo) who refused to allow any sort of food or shelter to his fellow Arab country.
And back to history...If it wasnt for the British you dummy then Palestine would have never been occupied. They trained the Jews and armed them not that only but they gave them a safe passage to our land..so dont lecture me about my king being the one who fucked up the Palestine coz "Al Sadat" was the 1st arabian president to sign peace with the Terrorists.
In all honesty, JBF might be a flamer or whatever description you find appropriate for him, but the above quote is 100% true.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is so much shit in this thread and i'll have to give multiple bans to some members if i play by the rules.
So i'll let you off the hook and i'll start giving warnings only if you keep talking shit after this post.

Btw, the highlight of the discussion was when a guy from England was making fun of how the Arab women look.
A guy from ENGLAND! :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is so much shit in this thread and i'll have to give multiple bans to some members if i play by the rules.
So i'll let you off the hook and i'll start giving warnings only if you keep talking shit after this post.

Btw, the highlight of the discussion was when a guy from England was making fun of how the Arab women look.
A guy from ENGLAND! :howler:
Somehow the virus jumped from Sissoko's thread to this one. It has gone airborn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)