Paulo Dybala (163 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If this guy leaves on a free and goes to inter then he’s an absolute scumbag.

A concern I have is that we will be losing Morata and possibly Dybala (current 2 best attackers) and that leaves us so incredibly short next year. The cost to replace is going to be significantly higher than the cost to renew, but a renewal will be dead money, Dybala would have little to no resale value in 2 years time and would be on big money

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If this guy leaves on a free and goes to inter then he’s an absolute scumbag.

A concern I have is that we will be losing Morata and possibly Dybala (current 2 best attackers) and that leaves us so incredibly short next year. The cost to replace is going to be significantly higher than the cost to renew, but a renewal will be dead money, Dybala would have little to no resale value in 2 years time and would be on big money
him going to Inter would be such a blow for Juve fans. He would also ideally fit in that 352 two striker formation.
Its really strange time, no idea what we should do with this whole situation and tbf i dont really trust the current mgmt, looks to me like Marotta was the only guy who knew what to do. Had his blunders but at least always signed players with correct character (maybe bar Elia). Now we are possibly at the most critical point of our rebuild next summer and we have to trust Cherubini handles it, i just cant trust him...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
him going to Inter would be such a blow for Juve fans. He would also ideally fit in that 352 two striker formation.
Its really strange time, no idea what we should do with this whole situation and tbf i dont really trust the current mgmt, looks to me like Marotta was the only guy who knew what to do. Had his blunders but at least always signed players with correct character (maybe bar Elia). Now we are possibly at the most critical point of our rebuild next summer and we have to trust Cherubini handles it, i just cant trust him...
Totally agree, I can see absolutely no way out for this club at the moment; and Juventus will be doomed if they do renew Dybala and doomed if they won’t. He’d certainly shine for Inter so the best we can hope is to ship him abroad. But the way it’s gone sour, he’ll definitely have his agent putting feelers in with Merda.

I can’t even call Juve in some sort of rebuild. This whole club feels like the titanic atm. I think we’re going to have to endure the sink. Tbh, it feels much worse than Serie years as we only have ourselves to blame.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dybala is a 6-8M salary player but the rest of the team are 2M level players. We had a 100M player in Ronaldo and we didn't get much better so Juventus can let Dybala go but finding a player with a similar skillset won't save that 8M per season or you get a couple of 4M players but they'll be just that, mid-level players. What I saw at Inter was a team that was consistently good throughout. When you have that base, your higher-level players like Lautaro can really shine. We currently have a decent defence, a potentially decent attack, and a black hole in the midfield. The problem here isn't Dybala being expensive, it's the other 4/5 players playing well below their level bringing the whole team down and making high-quality players like Morata look absolutely useless.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dybala is a 6-8M salary player but the rest of the team are 2M level players. We had a 100M player in Ronaldo and we didn't get much better so Juventus can let Dybala go but finding a player with a similar skillset won't save that 8M per season or you get a couple of 4M players but they'll be just that, mid-level players. What I saw at Inter was a team that was consistently good throughout. When you have that base, your higher-level players like Lautaro can really shine. We currently have a decent defence, a potentially decent attack, and a black hole in the midfield. The problem here isn't Dybala being expensive, it's the other 4/5 players playing well below their level bringing the whole team down and making high-quality players like Morata look absolutely useless.
I'd say Dybala is a 6m salary player. Lautaro a few months back signed a 6m deal and they're pretty comparable, I'd find it hard to argue why Dybala should earn considerably more than Lautaro, if anything I'd argue the opposite given that one is entering his prime and the other one might be exiting it in a couple of years.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Dybala to Inter is complete fantasy. There is no way they'd offer him the 10m+ salary that it would require for him to go there.
They could… but it would likely mean they had to sell someone. I could really see them selling Lautaro for a massive profit and bringing in Dybala on a free. It’s the kind of Marotta move that makes business sense for them

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can’t even call Juve in some sort of rebuild. This whole club feels like the titanic atm. I think we’re going to have to endure the sink. Tbh, it feels much worse than Serie years as we only have ourselves to blame.
I'm not that pessimistic anymore unlike, say, 2 years ago.

Last summer clearly showed that our strategy has changed. For the better, imo. No more random deals, more financially responsible, etc. To me, it does look like there's once again at least some idea or vision behind what we're doing.
But that obviously doesn't mean our problems will evaporate immediately. Rebuilding will take money (& time). Money we currently don't have, because of the decisions that were made in the past.

Jun 6, 2015
They could… but it would likely mean they had to sell someone. I could really see them selling Lautaro for a massive profit and bringing in Dybala on a free. It’s the kind of Marotta move that makes business sense for them
They don't pay their players those kind of wages though. Also I think they are more concentrated on trying to extend the contracts of their current key players like Brozo, De Vrij and Skriniar. Would make those discussions very difficult if they suddenly offered Dybala 10m a year.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
that's what beppe loves to do. higuain, pjanic, pirlo, lichtsteiner, etc all committed treason by joining juve, and beppe never gave a fuck. he brought asamoah or conte to inda (not that conte ever had a spine, but still) too.

let's see what's dybala made of.
Tbh I wouldn’t give a shit if he leaves. Too injury prone, never fulfilled his potential, to this day we still discuss what position he should play and is probably past his peak at this point. I say take him.

Buuut knowing the way we do things these days his replacement would probably be underwhelming.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tbh I wouldn’t give a shit if he leaves. Too injury prone, never fulfilled his potential, to this day we still discuss what position he should play and is probably past his peak at this point. I say take him.

Buuut knowing the way we do things these days his replacement would probably be underwhelming.
yeah, agreed on the 2nd part. even though dybala is our only attacker this season who managed to make a difference on multiple occasions, with him it's the replacements that are hard to imagine. we often manage to pick potentially good players that rarely fulfill their potentials.

julian alvarez would be nice to have, with or without dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)