Paulo Dybala (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
that's a hard and durable material.

i thought you'd say he was made of soy. you getting sloppy, that was a sitter you missed
Soy is extremely useful, you use it in miso soups, you use it as sauce for asian food, make tofu out of it, basically any kind of salty food can use soy.

Dybala, he's not that useful, most formations you'll play a hybrid because of him because he's neither here nor there. Dybala is more like a glass table, looks good, but can be extremely annoying in everyday life.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
that's a hard and durable material.

i thought you'd say he was made of soy. you getting sloppy, that was a sitter you missed
Knocked the wrong way he falls to a thousand pieces. Emotionally, he is a soy boy, physically it’s glass.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at the coffee table part

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Soy is extremely useful, you use it in miso soups, you use it as sauce for asian food, make tofu out of it, basically any kind of salty food can use soy.

Dybala, he's not that useful, most formations you'll play a hybrid because of him because he's neither here nor there. Dybala is more like a glass table, looks good, but can be extremely annoying in everyday life.
ah, so soybala is actually a compliment, pardon my ignorance lol

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We would be really stupid to let him for free because of his contract demands, while we are huge wages to Rabiot, Ramsey etc.

He might not be that consistant with all the injuries he had, but everytimes he is on field he is actually useful and dangerous. Plus he is only 28yrs old.

If we want to make an example out of him, boy we chose the wrong guy…

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We would be really stupid to let him for free because of his contract demands, while we are huge wages to Rabiot, Ramsey etc.

He might not be that consistant with all the injuries he had, but everytimes he is on field he is actually useful and dangerous. Plus he is only 28yrs old.

If we want to make an example out of him, boy we chose the wrong guy…
Tell that to the ingrates beating their meatsicles to seeing him walk. The fact that they are in agreement with the mental midget Sir Lacks A Lot should tell them all they need to know.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Tell that to the ingrates beating their meatsicles to seeing him walk. The fact that they are in agreement with the mental midget Sir Lacks A Lot should tell them all they need to know.
Barbie, people agree with me because I just say the facts and they choose to believe the facts.

Two days ago Ken had a nightmare of a game and was the 3rd worst player on the pitch. He was introduced after an hour and had to deal with a tired inter defense but guess what? Our leader, our Capitano, our no. 10, succumbed under "the pressure" and went into ghost mode.

He needed De Sciglio to commit a naive PK, and Sandro to hand the trophy to Inter in order for him NOT to be the worst player of the pitch.

What a guy:lol:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Renew for what was agreed on but add clear KPIs to achieve his full salary. E.g. play a percentage of games, score X amount of goals. If he is confident in his body then he shouldn't have any issues with accepting a contract as such.

He can't expect to ask for the world when he is starting less than 50 percent of games and doing so season after season, especially when the club has less money than a local suburban club here in Melbourne Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)