Paulo Dybala (163 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
nothing substantial changed in the last couple of months though. nothing, including the club's projected revenue, the management, the player's injury record or performance. it's simply bad management (provided that the rumors are true of course)
His injuries continued.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
where's that 20m came from?
From an Agnelli quote in which he said that Dybala demands a salary of a top 5 player in Europe, but Juventus is willing to give him a salary for a player in top 20 of Europe.

Agnelli: “Dybala? We made him an offer that places him among the top 20 in Europe. His ambition is to be among the top 5 players in Europe but he is not yet there and he knows it. Now we wait for his answer... but the most important one is the one he will give us on the pitch”.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His demands were obviously outrageous.
so let's make shit up to make it even more outrageous, right? jeez dude.

and we're way past that, cause it happened pre covid. he allegedly accepted the latest offer. which the club changed, cause it's a serious club. we can't plan for 3 months ahead, let alone 3 years.

again, this discussion for me it's not about dybala. i don't give a fuck about him leaving if we line up proper replacements. but we don't, and that's my problem. he's our most impactful player and we can't keep or replace him, that's my point you keep ignoring. if scamacca and kean are the future attack of juve, then we're screwed for a very long time.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
so let's make shit up to make it even more outrageous, right? jeez dude.
You are choosing random media garbage to make Dybala look good.

And what are the facts:

1. Juventus is negotiating for a new contract since 2019
2. Dybala has less than 6 months with his contract and he still hasn't sign.

All this means that Dybala's demands and Juventus' offer are not matching. I'm behind the club in this case and I would rather see them spend the money on a player like Vlahovic.

All the best to Dybala and his new journey.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People fabricating numbers to suit their narrative again I see :sergio: :wallbang:

Rabiot and Ramsey make 7+ million. Even fucking De Ligt, a fucking kid, makes more than anyone else on the team, because of potential, potential that has yet to be realized.

Yeah, if I am Dybala and I see those ridiculous numbers proposed and signed off on by the incorrigible sack of monumental fecal matter Tootsie and his bonafide mental midget sidekick Ass Clown Blondie, then I would also make demands that align with my self worth and expectations.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
It looks like the Inter fans are smarter and more knowledgeable than a lot of the Juve fans in this forum.
Marotta knows what a player is worth, while Arrivabene has O knowledge about football.
The players go for the contract not for the team. Vlahovic want between 6-8 mil. Let see if he comes or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)