Paulo Dybala (105 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

i love the part when he mentions that dybala asked for 20m net, backed by reliable sources like the daily mail.
So why are you bashing the management if you believe Agresti? He is literally saying that the contract will be signed in February a 100%.

Why are complaining of the management then?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So why are you bashing the management if you believe Agresti? He is literally saying that the contract will be signed in February a 100%.

Why are complaining of the management then?
you just admitted that you're not even reading, buddy. i said that if any of those news about the management changing their offer is true, then it's some terrible management.

also, agresti isn't saying that the contract will be signed. he's saying that antun will be back in february. he's also saying that no other offer has been made, nobody changed his mind, which is completely fine by me. 8+2 is a high but an acceptable offer, especially if it's for 3 or 3+1 years.

2 days ago you'd welcomed this, it's a pity i changed your mind. you can always change your mind though.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
you just admitted that you're not even reading, buddy. i said that if any of those news about the management changing their offer is true, then it's some terrible management.

also, agresti isn't saying that the contract will be signed. he's saying that antun will be back in february. he's also saying that no other offer has been made, nobody changed his mind, which is completely fine by me. 8+2 is a high but an acceptable offer, especially if it's for 3 or 3+1 years.

2 days ago you'd welcomed this, it's a pity i changed your mind. you can always change your mind though.
I will change my mind only if you don't want me to. lol

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I agree that there are two sides of the coin, but to let your second or third most valuble player to leave on a free, while we are strapped for cash and are looking for Scamacca who isn’t half the player Dybala is, looks plain wrong.
Again you're comparing two completely different situations. Scamacca is a prima punta, a target man and in an upward trend. Dybala isn't. Scamacca is Morata's replacement.

Also 5 years of Scamacca would cost 40+5*8mil=80mil
5 years of Dybala would cost 5*20mil=80mil
With no resale value on the latter.

We're not letting anyone walk. We're telling them to wait to see our financial situation. If he wnated the deal, he should've fucking signed it months/years ago.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
haha, you're exactly like my 6 years old son was at 3, i've seen it all. next you're gonna shit yourself and think it'll piss me off. go on boy, keep trying lol
Honestly if he stays or leaves - I'm good either way. I never rated him as a super star player or something like that. And to me it would be a bad management if he gets a 10 mil salary. But if the club has spare cash for him - I'm fine with that too. Not my money after all.

Jun 16, 2020
nothing substantial changed in the last couple of months though. nothing, including the club's projected revenue, the management, the player's injury record or performance. it's simply bad management (provided that the rumors are true of course)
The 400m capital increase is something that got trough let’s not forget that

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
nothing substantial changed in the last couple of months though. nothing, including the club's projected revenue, the management, the player's injury record or performance. it's simply bad management (provided that the rumors are true of course)
We don't know that and you don't know that. Perhaps we have another transfer lined up (Tchouameni, Vlahovic,...). Something that ties our hands financially...

Everything is plain and simple speculation right now. If Dybala can push back the deal numerous times over the years, our management has every right to do the same.

Jun 6, 2015
It looks like the Inter fans are smarter and more knowledgeable than a lot of the Juve fans in this forum.
Marotta knows what a player is worth, while Arrivabene has O knowledge about football.
The players go for the contract not for the team. Vlahovic want between 6-8 mil. Let see if he comes or not.
Look at the poll. It's just the loud minority that is against him renewing, most want him to stay as long as it's not on crazy numbers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The 400m capital increase is something that got trough let’s not forget that
that was planned since last summer and went as planned. not sure about the club's risk assessment on super league and 4th (5th?) covid wave though

yeah @Robee it's all speculation, like 99% of transfer related talk and all that. one thing is sure though, daily mail isn't remotely a serious source. also, 15m net is ~28m gross, so we can start parroting that dybala demanded 30m. right about time.

and once again, for me the debate is not mainly about dybala. we can argue about salaries, performances, injuries and shit, most of the arguments are valid on either sides, yet most of us keep digging our dugouts, and it's pretty exhausting. for me it's about proper strategy and proper substitutes. how will juve lineup without dybala is a more interesting question that whether tuzzers like him or not. based on the rumors i think that the management is yet to find out a proper plan to substitute him. scamacca and kean, really? even vlahovic can't create shit on his own, and i do consider him a worthy upgrade over morata. as for dybala, julian alvarez is the only name i like so far.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
that was planned since last summer and went as planned. not sure about the club's risk assessment on super league and 4th (5th?) covid wave though

yeah @Robee it's all speculation, like 99% of transfer related talk and all that. one thing is sure though, daily mail isn't remotely a serious source. also, 15m net is ~28m gross, so we can start parroting that dybala demanded 30m. right about time.

and once again, for me the debate is not mainly about dybala. we can argue about salaries, performances, injuries and shit, most of the arguments are valid on either sides, yet most of us keep digging our dugouts, and it's pretty exhausting. for me it's about proper strategy and proper substitutes. how will juve lineup without dybala is a more interesting question that whether tuzzers like him or not. based on the rumors i think that the management is yet to find out a proper plan to substitute him. scamacca and kean, really? even vlahovic can't create shit on his own, and i do consider him a worthy upgrade over morata. as for dybala, julian alvarez is the only name i like so far.
Can we please stop suggesting Scamacca or Vlahovic would be Dybala's replacement? Same goes for Kean as he's already here.

If Dybala goes, we'll most likely go to a 4-3-3 and buy an offensive midfielder and a winger.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can we please stop suggesting Scamacca or Vlahovic would be Dybala's replacement? Same goes for Kean as he's already here.

If Dybala goes, we'll most likely go to a 4-3-3 and buy an offensive midfielder and a winger.
likely? based on what? and who is that am and winger? what kind of investment are we capable of, when we certainly have to buy a cf, a cb, at least a cm, and we should definitely pay attention to the fullbacks too? why would we buy wingers when we have chiesa, kulu, cuadrado and berna?

see, not that simple.

Oct 23, 2011

oof, and do that with the 8 million per year we’re saving from letting Dybala go? We’re broke as fuck, and you can bet your ass if we buy Scamacca (which I think we will) we won’t have the funds to make any major purchases that will improve us the way Dybala does (when he is on he pitch). Note here that I am agreeing with the people on the other side criticizing his injury record, but I can’t see a viable alternative at the moment given how broke we are + how this club is being run at the moment.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
likely? based on what? and who is that am and winger? what kind of investment are we capable of, when we certainly have to buy a cf, a cb, at least a cm, and we should definitely pay attention to the fullbacks too? why would we buy wingers when we have chiesa, kulu, cuadrado and berna?

see, not that simple.
Not AM but an offensive minded midfielder. It's clear we need and want wingers; We're playing with Rabiot and McKennie on the wings now...

Cuads is playing as RB, Kulu is probably being sold and Berna is getting a pay cut, so he'll have to be content with a handyman role.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
oof, and do that with the 8 million per year we’re saving from letting Dybala go? We’re broke as fuck, and you can bet your ass if we buy Scamacca (which I think we will) we won’t have the funds to make any major purchases that will improve us the way Dybala does (when he is on he pitch). Note here that I am agreeing with the people on the other side criticizing his injury record, but I can’t see a viable alternative at the moment given how broke we are + how this club is being run at the moment.
First of all; it's 10 million. And someone like Locatelli makes 3 million as a reference. Do the math.

Also there will be money in the summer if we can believe reports.

Anyway, I think Dybala will sign an extension in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)