Paul Pogba (123 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba, Zakharia, Locatelli, then you have Miretti, Mckennie, Rabiot, Arthur, maybe even Faggioli will be recalled back. We need to get rid of Rabiot or/and Arthur. I dont consider Ramsey part of this team. This seems like a very good midfield.
I expect Arthur to leave while Rabiot might go as well.
Miretti - IMO we will loan this guy - rumours say only two of Fagioli Rovella Miretti will stay.
McK - If an offer arrives you can count him as well.
In the end Pogba Zakharia Locatelli Rovella CM and maybe Fagioli. I just hope the CM slot is taken by either a potential star or someone who is already very good in his role.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So many people have come back to Juve off late..cant think of another club that has been made similar moves in the last few years.

Buffon, Morata, Allegri and now potentially Pogba.

Don’t think it means a whole lot, but interesting to note. It’s like the club wants to re-hash old ideas every now and then in hopes that what was achieved then can be achieved again by the same personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It mostly means that Juve is hard to quit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wanted him back from the very second he left. I have absolutely no idea how he played nor performed when he was home. But what matters is his vacation mode and now he's back on vacation.

I don't want my excitement to turn into disappointment so I really hope that the news are legit.

Finally! Right? @zizinho @Osman
Yes, finally. Wish it happened sooner, but he's still 29, and he's athletic and in great shape, plus a on ball genius. Should last for atleast 5 more years. Just hope he stays healthy more than not

- - - Updated - - -

Brought for free, sold for 105m, brought again for free. U cant make this shit up. United fans must be feeling like donkeys. Our boy seems to be coming back :touched: @zizinho
If he plays even 70% as 2016 Pogba, this will be the biggest joke in United transfer history. I can't wait.

PS, for some reason, I'm not getting any mentioned notifications last day or so

- - - Updated - - -

Came as a Rookie, left as History. Now coming as History, will he be a Legend by the time he leaves again? Pls discuss.
He left for 100M, and he came back for free. If he never left, he'd be a legend by now. But now he's back to reclaim that status

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how he will hold up during Ramadan, and whether he'll need time off to go for Haji (pilgrimage).
He'll play better during Ramadan. A shame it's not in May anymore, we missed out

- - - Updated - - -

I’m afraid rabiot will stay and somehow will start :scared:
No idea how we'd pull it off, unless Rabiot plays as RCM. Maybe he'd do better there?

Pogba Locatelli Rabiot
Fagioli Rovella Zakaria

If we can sell, I'd still do it tho. United will need a mid now

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was thinking about this potential transfer, and after I checked the numbers of our current midfielders, I am all for it.

With 20 goals+assists in 52 matches (8 goals+12 assists) this was the worst season for a Juve midfield in the last 15 years, and here I am including those two seasons when we ended up 7th.
In 2015/16 Pogba alone had 25 goals+assists in 49 matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)