Paul Pogba (47 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

The entire management needs to be sacked if this is their thinking
I just wait for him to be signed and finally shut some mouths
I`ll say it before he get signed. Pogba will be a very good signing and will improve us but dont expect De Bruyne.
He will probably end the season with 5 goals and 7 assists in Serie A (something like that)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I was thinking about this potential transfer, and after I checked the numbers of our current midfielders, I am all for it.

With 20 goals+assists in 52 matches (8 goals+12 assists) this was the worst season for a Juve midfield in the last 15 years, and here I am including those two seasons when we ended up 7th.
In 2015/16 Pogba alone had 25 goals+assists in 49 matches.
In 17/18 Ramsey had 23 goals+assists, I think we're covered.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I bet we give him Mbappe-esque influence in our 'project' too so that he signs with us

Wouldn't put it past the idiots in the management
From what I’ve been told our management has changed the way they operate despite the head being the same. I guess we should give them more credit for achieving zero tituli this season.

:agnelli: knows what he’s doing

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well, if we can get SMS, let's do it. What if we end up with neither? What then? faginho as our ace in the middle? Pathetic.
Fagjinho for a reasonable sum is a much better option than Pogba.

We need a functional midfield, not superstar buys. One of our biggest problems is we can't keep the ball for more than 5 seconds. Fagjinho addresses that problem. Plus unlike the dabbing hoe, he is not injury prone.

Fagjinho, Locatelli and another athletic B2B midfielder we make our midfield much more balanced.

Ideally I'd avoid both but if I have to pick between the two, I'd pick Fagjinho for sure.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagjinho for a reasonable sum is a much better option than Pogba.

We need a functional midfield, not superstar buys. One of our biggest problems is we can't keep the ball for more than 5 seconds. Fagjinho addresses that problem. Plus unlike the dabbing hoe, he is not injury prone.

Fagjinho, Locatelli and another athletic B2B midfielder we make our midfield much more balanced.

Ideally I'd avoid both but if I have to pick between the two, I'd pick Fagjinho for sure.
We disagree on this point. fagjinho's numbers have been incredibly underwhelming (a quick search will tell you that). Yes, he does recycle the ball quickly, but with him, we'd be very slow and predictable. Tbh, I'd rather give Rovella a chance - what's the point of having youth and investing in them if we don't use them?

I'd take Gundogan, Tielemans and even Parepiss ahead of fagjinho. Fabian Ruiz has an expiring contract (2023), and I'd rather invest in him - younger and more formidable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)