Paul Pogba (151 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Fagjinho for a reasonable sum is a much better option than Pogba.

We need a functional midfield, not superstar buys. One of our biggest problems is we can't keep the ball for more than 5 seconds. Fagjinho addresses that problem. Plus unlike the dabbing hoe, he is not injury prone.

Fagjinho, Locatelli and another athletic B2B midfielder we make our midfield much more balanced.

Ideally I'd avoid both but if I have to pick between the two, I'd pick Fagjinho for sure.
Are we so sure Locatelli can't fill this role? Jorginho was up for a ballon d'or a year ago, so i'm not comparing, im just saying we might be in need of a goal scoring midfielder (ie Pogba) more so than a regista when we already have a capable Locatelli..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are we so sure Locatelli can't fill this role? Jorginho was up for a ballon d'or a year ago, so i'm not comparing, im just saying we might be in need of a goal scoring midfielder (ie Pogba) more so than a regista when we already have a capable Locatelli..
He was nominated for the Balon D'or for his team's accomplishments - let's not exaggerate that. I do, however, agree with the rest.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If it's 7.5mln plus bonuses on decretto crescita for 3 years I really struggle to understand what's the problem here.

He would instantly become our best midfielder. Can play mezzala and trequartista. I'm not going to describe his football capabilities because everybody knows them.
I agree it can go both ways with him but considering our situation it's a risk worth taking.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If it's 7.5mln plus bonuses on decretto crescita for 3 years I really struggle to understand what's the problem here.

He would instantly become our best midfielder. Can play mezzala and trequartista. I'm not going to describe his football capabilities because everybody knows them.
I agree it can go both ways with him but considering our situation it's a risk worth taking.
the problem is that he still didnt decide, also the decretto crescita is only valid for 2 years, the third one will be normally paid by us, so it will probably be 10m net.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Wrong. It's only valid if the players spends more than two years in Italy.
thats actually great info, wasnt aware of that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

found the document on it:
"These athletes could enjoy a tax exemption – for five years – of 50% of the their labour income or (self-employment), instead of the 70% established for the other employees. They can also benefit from the extension for a further five years, in the presence of at least one minor child or in the event of purchase of a residential property after transfer to Italy (or in the previous 12 months) without the obligation to maintain the property throughout the facilitated period (which could cause some abuse). "

Last edited:

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Zidane and Al-Khelaïfi could see each other this Saturday , the offer close to 25 million that the Parisian club would have sent to the French will be on the table again
@RamonFuentes74

If Zidane goes to Paris, I think Pogba will go there too

Jul 13, 2010
that is not that bad. who is jorge though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)