Paul Pogba (40 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was thinking about this potential transfer, and after I checked the numbers of our current midfielders, I am all for it.

With 20 goals+assists in 52 matches (8 goals+12 assists) this was the worst season for a Juve midfield in the last 15 years, and here I am including those two seasons when we ended up 7th.
In 2015/16 Pogba alone had 25 goals+assists in 49 matches.
Always the players never the coach :lol2:

Or is it the other way around?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Please stay away from #10 shirt
The number 10 shirt has been worn before by Pogba and Dybala - Honestly I wouldnt give it to either as both are unworthy for this shirt IMO.
Number 10 should be someone who constantly performs and does great things. As for now I`d leave it vacant.

In terms of what happens - The number 10 shirt kind of lost its meaning .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would be a dream come true!!
I see.. So you dont want Pogba but you want more jabronies with high wages - We are looking for our midfield star and our only 2 options are SMS and Pogba.
SMS will probably not going to be signed which leaves us with Pogba or some Rabiots. Call me crazy but I`ll take Pogba over another Rabiot.
Im not even talking about my admiration for the player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was thinking about this potential transfer, and after I checked the numbers of our current midfielders, I am all for it.

With 20 goals+assists in 52 matches (8 goals+12 assists) this was the worst season for a Juve midfield in the last 15 years, and here I am including those two seasons when we ended up 7th.
In 2015/16 Pogba alone had 25 goals+assists in 49 matches.
Our midfield production kept getting worse each year, and this year we didn't have Ronaldo to bail us out, plus Chiesa and Vlahovic both weren't available for more than half a season

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I see.. So you dont want Pogba but you want more jabronies with high wages - We are looking for our midfield star and our only 2 options are SMS and Pogba.
SMS will probably not going to be signed which leaves us with Pogba or some Rabiots. Call me crazy but I`ll take Pogba over another Rabiot.
Im not even talking about my admiration for the player.
I’d rather get an army of giaccerinis than this guy

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
To be honest Giaccherini (prime Giaccherini) was better than everything we have (maybe Locatelli aside)
I don’t know why ppl think Pogba will be able to carry this midfield….he only thrived in world class settings, he can’t do it when he’s the go to guy. He’s the very definition of a luxury player

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don’t know why ppl think Pogba will be able to carry this midfield….he only thrived in world class settings, he can’t do it when he’s the go to guy. He’s the very definition of a luxury player
He literally had his best season here without WC players around him in midfield. He was in EPL team of the year and was by far their best player last time they won trophies.

D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

The only thing to worry about are the injuries but even there is an Ole asterisk. Ability-wise there is no question. And he doesn't have to carry anything, he just has to do his part and play his role.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You can also say he only failed in Man Utd but I guess it is a choice of how to see things..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)