Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
I’ve followed Kulu even before serie a and It was clear that he had star qualities especially his unpredictability, one of the most common denominators with all star players and we saw this with Juve many times. The only time Kulu didn’t thrive was when his coach didn’t believe in him, and thats Allegri. Look at Kulu now.

Ironically that same coach has huge belief in pogba, whilst Mourinho was all about taming him on and off the field and ultimately destroying his self confidence. Some players that are aware of their star qualities just need that belief for them to thrive imo, and Pogba is no exception.

I think the combo Pogba-Allegri will be gold. Just like before given he keeps his injuries down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I’ve followed Kulu even before serie a and It was clear that he had star qualities especially his unpredictability, one of the most common denominators with all star players and we saw this with Juve many times. The only time Kulu didn’t thrive was when his coach didn’t believe in him, and thats Allegri. Look at Kulu now.

Ironically that same coach has huge belief in pogba, whilst Mourinho was all about taming him on and off the field and ultimately destroying his self confidence. Some players that are aware of their star qualities just need that belief for them to thrive imo, and Pogba is no exception.

I think the combo Pogba-Allegri will be gold. Just like before given he keeps his injuries down.
Kulu was largely shit under Pirlo too with the odd exception , although i do agree with everything else you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted him back from the very second he left. I have absolutely no idea how he played nor performed when he was home. But what matters is his vacation mode and now he's back on vacation.

I don't want my excitement to turn into disappointment so I really hope that the news are legit.

Finally! Right? @zizinho @Osman

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
Kulu was largely shit under Pirlo too with the odd exception , although i do agree with everything else you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well to be fair the whole teams been shit ever since Allegris last season his first run. But yes agreed, one of Kulus weaknesses is probably the need to be added to a team with an already established foundation.

Jun 6, 2015
His quality shouldn't be in question, he's been a top class mid since he broke through to first team football. The injuries however are worrying. Hopefully by some miracle he's able to stay relatively fit for the next 3-5 years.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I watched him live in 2016.

The dude was insane. Easily the best midfielder I ever saw.

Sadly though he has has only shown up for France the last six years. And when he doesn't care, he really doesn't care.

The quality is there, but you have to wonder if he's the right type of person to get us out of the hole we dug for ourselves.

But someone like Perisic just might revive the winner inside him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Yeah we are in trouble if Pogba is the most experienced one on the team.

Jun 16, 2020
I watched him live in 2016.

The dude was insane. Easily the best midfielder I ever saw.

Sadly though he has has only shown up for France the last six years. And when he doesn't care, he really doesn't care.

The quality is there, but you have to wonder if he's the right type of person to get us out of the hole we dug for ourselves.

But someone like Perisic just might revive the winner inside him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Why is Perisic seen as the revelation here. I don’t get it. When Inter sucked, Marotta and Conte shipped him, Icardi and Nainggolan out.

Jun 6, 2015
Will definitely be interesting to see where we play him. I don't think he's the box-to-box Pogba anymore that he was during his first stint here. Not sure this ageing and somewhat physically declined Pogba has the legs for that kind of role anymore. Seems more of a playmaker these days, but whether he plays as a playmaker closer to defence or more advanced is anyones guess.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
The only good thing about this transfer is that he is free and will cost us somewhere 30mill net. for next three years. No matter his status he will still be our best mid. Lets just hope he will rise again like Pirlo did.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Will definitely be interesting to see where we play him. I don't think he's the box-to-box Pogba anymore that he was during his first stint here. Not sure this ageing and somewhat physically declined Pogba has the legs for that kind of role anymore. Seems more of a playmaker these days, but whether he plays as a playmaker closer to defence or more advanced is anyones guess.
So he will be as exposed for his physical decline in the slower tempo of serie a as compared to the epl?

Mar 10, 2009
The only good thing about this transfer is that he is free and will cost us somewhere 30mill net. for next three years. No matter his status he will still be our best mid. Lets just hope he will rise again like Pirlo did.
He's a million times better than the garbage we have now. Should never have left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)