Paul Pogba (48 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Shhhhhh. You can't say stuff like that. Too many people are still butthurt over how he left. The proper answer would be that we don't need someone like him.
I don't a f*** how he left, all that matters to me is winning. I've sold my soul to run this club like a business and take emotion out a long time ago. Pogba needs to come back. This club needs to bring someone like him (my pick would be SMS).

Everyone needs to watch that video again and ask themselves how many of those would have been converted by Ronaldo, Dybala or Higuain. Our lethal ability in attack would jump massively.

Oh, and we would have another aerial threat in the box to help Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't a f*** how he left, all that matters to me is winning. I've sold my soul to run this club like a business and take emotion out a long time ago. Pogba needs to come back. This club needs to bring someone like him (my pick would be SMS).

Everyone needs to watch that video again and ask themselves how many of those would have been converted by Ronaldo, Dybala or Higuain. Our lethal ability in attack would jump massively.

Oh, and we would have another aerial threat in the box to help Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

You're making it sound like I don't agree with you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're making it sound like I don't agree with you.
No. I'm making sure that those who disagree with you and I have a stark reality check come January 6th when they see Can and Matuidi floundering around as clueless as always starving our front 3 of any meaningful service.

We on #TeamPogs :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yet he rarely does. and this is coming from someone who rates pjanic.
In the past he's played too deep. Under Sarri though I'd say he's given pretty good supply because the defense hold the higher line and that pushes Pjanic up in range of the attack.. He'd be doing that kind of thing a lot more often if he were a B2B or trequartista. That was definitely the case at Roma.

I'd really like to see a coach who didn't believe so zealously in this archetypal regista in the mold of Pirlo. Play a more solid, defensive type there who can and control and pass the ball moderately well and has good awareness (ala Mascherano or Busquets) and you might start to see Pjanic's penetration while giving the defense a bit more security. Rabiot or Bentancur could swap with him. What can you say about their ability to supply the forwards and break through defenses? Very little.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
In the past he's played too deep. Under Sarri though I'd say he's given pretty good supply because the defense hold the higher line and that pushes Pjanic up in range of the attack.. He'd be doing that kind of thing a lot more often if he were a B2B or trequartista. That was definitely the case at Roma.

I'd really like to see a coach who didn't believe so zealously in this archetypal regista in the mold of Pirlo. Play a more solid, defensive type there who can and control and pass the ball moderately well and has good awareness (ala Mascherano or Busquets) and you might start to see Pjanic's penetration while giving the defense a bit more security. Rabiot or Bentancur could swap with him. What can you say about their ability to supply the forwards and break through defenses? Very little.
Malleability and versatility from a deployment, ability and tactics perspective is crucial in modern football. Sadly not very many in Italian football recognize, coach and encourage that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)