Paul Pogba (50 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I liked older logo even better but times change and I guess this is more appealing to broader audience. Unless they change name, all good in my books. Black n white stripes are back next year so looking forward to it as well.

78916[/ATTACH]
Which tells everything that's wrong with todays football imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I like our new logo; all other logos look archaic to me. Sue me :D
:disagree:

Aug 2, 2005
I like the new logo so much and i dont understand why a football club logo is the way it is before (or as other clubs now)
It is a logo and u just promote it the way u want..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
The whole first never follow campaign was an insult to us. Saying we were only on holiday was an insult.

Man United had absolutely nothing going for them and weren't qualified for the champions League he left us for more fame and money... Mercenary.
First never follow was not only a Pogba thing and I dont see why it was insult to us

The campaign itself gone bad but u should expect it, also there is media around this,,
Being on holiday comment is totally being exaggerated, it is like u take one word and leave the whole sentence
He said he left and came back and it was like he was on holiday... not related to Juve in particular
If he said i was on holiday in “Juventus” and now i am back to the real deal, that is different.

Left for money or fame, I can agree with this,, but also this is professional football, just look to benefits football wise, on and off the field,, and move on
Don’t be attached to players,, that is way long gone now.

I would take him back in a second.. pay him for what he will bring and that is it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If he comes back I will hate him off the field but support him like everyone else in our team when playing. I'm not doubting how good he would be for us.

as dumb as you United have been this last couple of seasons are there really stupid enough to give us Pogba for can and 60mil?.

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah, next time Elkann hands Pogba a cheque the french should be all tears and immediately return it. John could really use that cash for a day out with his friend X-Y Rothschild. Hey private yachts, jets and islands might be great fun, but they definitely ain't cheap these days.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If he comes back I will hate him off the field but support him like everyone else in our team when playing. I'm not doubting how good he would be for us.

as dumb as you United have been this last couple of seasons are there really stupid enough to give us Pogba for can and 60mil?.
I think the stupid ones are those who actually believe Tuttosport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)