Paul Pogba (37 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Please come back. I am tired of watching Matuidi start, Pjanic lazily jogging and being inconsistent, Bentancur picking up cards for fun, Rabiot being a sulky little girl, Khedira being useless, Can being toxic and pathetic, and Ramsey being too injury prone to get meaningful minutes.
Let it go man. This guy is not coming back, he's RM bound. Kind of funny that he'll get a chance to upgrade despite the fact he's been average for United for the couple of years he's been there.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Let it go man. This guy is not coming back, he's RM bound. Kind of funny that he'll get a chance to upgrade despite the fact he's been average for United for the couple of years he's been there.
We have great chance to get him back ,

MU already gave up on him, check Gary Nevel comments on the situation...

The issue is that, our management is ready to conquer ?

Know Riola ties with us , i think we can ... wait till January market opens up ... and loan with obligation to buy is our best option ...

+ we have money

In the summer we make major mid and squad clearance..

https://www.goal.com/en/news/pogba-...fielders-commitment/qeimq78x91tb1qoqjw2m5f53e

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/pog...lness-after-shaking/r2xg3t8z3m9e1o6f8b6fsohnq

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We have great chance to get him back ,

MU already gave up on him, check Gary Nevel comments on the situation...

The issue is that, our management is ready to conquer ?

Know Riola ties with us , i think we can ... wait till January market opens up ... and loan with obligation to buy is our best option ...

+ we have money

In the summer we make major mid and squad clearance..

https://www.goal.com/en/news/pogba-...fielders-commitment/qeimq78x91tb1qoqjw2m5f53e

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/pog...lness-after-shaking/r2xg3t8z3m9e1o6f8b6fsohnq
Only RM is mentioned though. We know he wanted badly to go there. Raiola confirmed, Zidane never shut his mouth about him (same as Mbappe).

When it comes to Juve, nothing more than a calciomercato rumor.

I remain skeptical. The money might be there but there might be no willingness to come back.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Love seeing him rot at United.

I'm sure he would make our midfield so much better but I would prefer to sign someone else if possible.

Fuck this mercenary.
Mercenary? this guy is 27 and has ever only been at 2 clubs :lol: Even with Mino as agent.

Why so obsessed with pogba? He did nothing wrong except doing cringy social media stuff. He has always been nothing but a textbook professional for us.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Everything. Browse the Marketing (and Shirts) breads and tell me Pogba doesn't belong here

Okay I take my words back :lol:

But the club change to that JJ thing was the most cringe for me, I thought it was something only "clubs" like City would do.

I mean - why would you go from this to this? :sergio:

1484651400_372626_1484651963_noticia_normal.jpg

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Also we played with our names written in arab letters yesterday to appease the Saudi terrorists :lol: Imagine Al-Pog'bah's delight

And we're selling those jerseys for like 250€ :lol3:

shall I go on :klin:
I forgot to mention that, I saw it from watching the highlights, couldn't believe it :rofl:

Bayern got Qatar Airways on their shirt sleves, but Juventus went all the way to get names written in arabic on the shirts lol

Modern football in a nutshell really

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I forgot to mention that, I saw it from watching the highlights, couldn't believe it :rofl:

Bayern got Qatar Airways on their shirt sleves, but Juventus went all the way to get names written in arabic on the shirts lol

Modern football in a nutshell really
Yes, we are very modern. My favourite part of such a modern club like JJ is that premium members have to send their credit card data in a rancid excel sheet if they want to buy a match ticket and only get a confirmation the day before the game (maybe)

:lol3:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Mercenary? this guy is 27 and has ever only been at 2 clubs :lol: Even with Mino as agent.

Why so obsessed with pogba? He did nothing wrong except doing cringy social media stuff. He has always been nothing but a textbook professional for us.
The whole first never follow campaign was an insult to us. Saying we were only on holiday was an insult.

Man United had absolutely nothing going for them and weren't qualified for the champions League he left us for more fame and money... Mercenary.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Okay I take my words back :lol:

But the club change to that JJ thing was the most cringe for me, I thought it was something only "clubs" like City would do.

I mean - why would you go from this to this? :sergio:

1484651400_372626_1484651963_noticia_normal.jpg
I liked older logo even better but times change and I guess this is more appealing to broader audience. Unless they change name, all good in my books. Black n white stripes are back next year so looking forward to it as well.

78916[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)