Paul Pogba (56 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think Mou took a slight dig at him during his presser too. Said that he will alway have trouble with players that only care about themselves and not the team. Was also talking about how he can't be happy when he looses and if people don't share those principles they will have trouble with him.
hmm while i dont think Paul is necessarily that person, i dont think he was that player at juve, it seemed to me like he gave up pretty quick into his man united stint when things werent going his way.

he just doesnt have the right stuff to self motivate, he is no leader. He needs teammates with more character than he has to push him in the right direction.

if you dont maintain him he will deteoriate mentally

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
hmm while i dont think Paul is necessarily that person, i dont think he was that player at juve, it seemed to me like he gave up pretty quick into his man united stint when things werent going his way.

he just doesnt have the right stuff to self motivate, he is no leader. He needs teammates with more character than he has to push him in the right direction.

I think Pogba for Juve and France has been a top professional, but it just hasn't gone quite right for him at ManU. Some of the fans turned on him quite quickly, pundits were overly critical of him because of the price tag and then the problems with Mou. I'm sure it's hard for him to get motivated to play for a top 4 finish, he has won so much already. I think he just wants out of there as fast as possible at this point.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

:agree: playing with the likes of Lingard has really damaged his brain and his ability.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI - Pogba wants out
Now is the time to make a bid and try to get him. He would upgrade our team and make us serious contenders for the CL.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
FI - Pogba wants out
Now is the time to make a bid and try to get him. He would upgrade our team and make us serious contenders for the CL.
Don't think we'll have a chance. After years with bad coaches at United, I think he'd prefer a club with a good coach.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he won 4 league titles with juve, and reached a cl final. 3 of those seasons as a starter. he's def not a forever prospect, but risks being called a has been like ronaldinho after 3 seasons with barca.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he has been a top player virtually every season throughout his short career. Not exactly a forever prospect. It's just he is so skilled he is expected to be top few best if not the best in his position.

But he stopped being a prospect first Conte season. He has had real impact ever since then.

Mar 10, 2009
He’ll turn 27 in 3 months. One more to the “forever prospect” list?
He was more of a prospect than a finished product at Juve due to the immense potential that he had. He turned out to be a "good player" after all but could have been so much more. But yeah, I wouldn't mind getting him back because he's still better than all of our midfielders.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Him going back to Utd has to be one of the dumbest club moves in a long, long time. He went from being regarded as top 3 midfielder in the world to just being associated with losing. He should he left for Barca, Real or City after leaving us to guarantee himself to keep winning. He joined a United team that for 3 years in a row had been out of the top.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Please come back. I am tired of watching Matuidi start, Pjanic lazily jogging and being inconsistent, Bentancur picking up cards for fun, Rabiot being a sulky little girl, Khedira being useless, Can being toxic and pathetic, and Ramsey being too injury prone to get meaningful minutes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ever since we sold him and Vidal, these have been our midfield acquisitions :

Matuidi - €20M + bonuses
Pjanić - €32M
Bentancur - ~€10M ?
Can - €16M agent fees + €5M net wages
Ramsey - agent fees + €7M net wages
Rabiot - agent fees + €7M net wages
Lemina - don't remember
Hernanes - €11M

Compare this to when we needed just two seasons to have an elite midfield of Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio

I understand we are in a different position now but this is no excuse and neither is lack of funds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)