Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pogba will never come back to Juventus. Manchester will want at least $150M & he himself will ask for $20m per year.
that was in the summer and his contract expires 2021 and he already refused renewal ...so 150m is around 100m

his salary is 17.5 m ...at least we can match the number ...we are giving away large salaries lately ....

I think we can do it if our management thinks about it .... + plus Riola commission of 20m ....

I'm desperate i know

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
that was in the summer and his contract expires 2021 and he already refused renewal ...so 150m is around 100m

his salary is 17.5 m ...at least we can match the number ...we are giving away large salaries lately ....

I think we can do it if our management thinks about it .... + plus Riola commission of 20m ....

I'm desperate i know
we can definitely do it if we get rid of our deadwood.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Vidal wants out at all costs and is suing Barcelona. Vidal is 32 years old, and Inter are looking at an option, not an obligation, to buy (Marotta's favorite tactic).

I'd try and intercept Vidal's transfer to Inter if we can get Barca to agree to 15 million and Vidal to a contract until the summer of 2021.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
his price shouldn't be higher than 75m

it's been 3.5 seasons since he performed at club level consistently, and 2 years since world cup. so he doesnt have the luxury of recent top past performance to back up price (unless he has a monster euro 2020)

he's also not a goal scoring forvet or wing forvet, and those tend to demand highest prices.

his salary is biggest issue. but the new foreign tax rules, combined with a couple of mid players leaving could be clearing budget a little.

people here see madrid as his destination but i'd argue barca is real competition with vidal and rakitic leaving in summer

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Did Mino really say those things? About even Maradona, Pele and Maldini would look bad in this Juve?? Unless it was the one in Pogbas first season.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Did Mino really say those things? About even Maradona, Pele and Maldini would look bad in this Juve?? Unless it was the one in Pogbas first season.
Raiola has vowed to stop sending any more of his clients to Old Trafford as United, in their current state, would even destroy the careers of some of football’s greats.

"Today I would no longer bring anyone there," Raiola told Italian outlet La Repubblica. "They would also ruin [Diego] Maradona, Pele and [Paolo] Maldini."

"Paul needs a team and a club, one like the first Juventus."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)