Paul Pogba (52 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
barca paid only 18m for rakitic
juve got pogba for free
psg paid 12m for veratti
juve paid 32m for pjanic
bayern paid 40m for vidal
RM paid 30m for kroos
Man city paid 27m for gundogan

and united want to pay 110m+ for pogba? for a player that was their 5 years ago? these ppl are honestly stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If he leaves i think they will talk about the "new challange that arrived and the player "wanted" "...
Honestly i think Juve will gladly take those 120M.

Ofcourse i want him to stay,but only if he's really into it,and not having any doubts or thoughts that he could have had more money or something.

- - - Updated - - -

- Manchester united wants to pay the total sum of 110 mil
- Juventus wants to receive the sum of 120 mil
- Raiola wants his agent fee which is 25 mil.

Juventus is asking 120+25mil = 145 mil. United is offering 110 mil.

Its not close. And both Juve and Man utd refuse to pay Raiola's cut
Exactly,so hopefully Juve will not back out and stand still on the number.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If he leaves i think they will talk about the "new challange that arrived and the player "wanted" "...

Ofcourse i want him to stay,but only if he's really into it,and not having any doubts or thoughts that he could have had more money or something.
Juventus will take the 120 mil but would have preferred him to stay

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly,so hopefully Juve will not back out and stand still on the number.
Thats apparently why Marotta said "talks stopped for now"

We firmly want 120mil net, they wont increase above 110 mil, and Raiola wants 25mil for him that absolutely no one is givin

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Juventus will take the 120 mil but would have preferred him to stay

- - - Updated - - -

Thats apparently why Marotta said "talks stopped for now"

We firmly want 120mil net, they wont increase above 110 mil, and Raiola wants 25mil for him that absolutely no one is givin
Juventus would be BONKERS to sell Pogba 85 million. Pogba is not worth less than Higuain. I just can't see Juventus selling Pogba for anything less than 120m net so these are promising developments.

To keep Pogba and to get Higuain would be amazing. One can dream.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He has everything here, and more. Only thing he doesn't have here is the 13 million per season, which is, in the end, what he's leaving us for. Just shows what he's all about.

Dude is even willing to let go of CL football (and the chance of winning it) for EL football, ffs. That's how much he craves his payday.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Are you referring to the media? As much as their wrong, they've also been right ie Higuain
If Pogba asked to leave and we let him (apart from being unrealistic) it makes us look a lot weaker than a strong deliberate sale which can be considered good business. In other words the Beppe suck-ups chose the wrong narrative to propagate, the first (fantasy) one makes their god look like the weakling of managers whereas the second (realistic) one makes him look like a good businessman. But the fantasy one is much more romantic from the club's perspective. You get to point at some evil guy outside the club, you get to laugh at the respective player's low ambition and weak mentality, you get to warp contract law, get to say you don't want a player who doesn't want to be here and so on. It's a coping mechanism really. Call it the tuz 'asked to leave all in one premium package'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)