Paul Pogba (66 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 30, 2013
I gotta admit, love your nerve in this matter @JCK :D

And I don't think not working with Raiola is a good decision, as he represents some of the best proven and also rising talents in the world. We can't just stop scouting and recruiting good players only because their agent is this fat prick, but resisting against his endless passion for money and commission fees is the best way to deal with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
Sell him, get our 120M net. And never look at a Raiola client again.

I personally don't blame him for doing what he does. He's not a Juve fan he's a $#@!ing agent out to make BANK. Good on him. But personally can't be assed dealing with somebody who so aggressively wants to shuffle players around to collect fees.

United better hope they butter him up sufficiently because like half of their starting XI is going to end up Raiola connected. God forbid they have a few good seasons in a row, Raiola will sweep in and try his best to pawn them off to the spanish duo/PSG and Bayern for about £100,000,000 in fees.
1) Offer to sign Balotelli but only if he cans Raiola.
2) Resurrect Balotelli career
3) Rub in Fat Man's Face

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have been off for a while ... what's the latest? We really signed higuain? What's with Pogba ? Any other deals
Higuain is confirmed.

Pogba is stalled cause we want 120 mil net. Raiola wants 20mil cut and Man utd wants to pay 120 mil
Basically, no team wants to pay raiola's cut, so the fat bastard got angry and cancelled the miami meeting.
Everything at the moment is confirming Raiola is forcing Pogba out for his own gain, and the player has not commented on it once

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sell him, get our 120M net. And never look at a Raiola client again.

I personally don't blame him for doing what he does. He's not a Juve fan he's a fucking agent out to make BANK. Good on him. But personally can't be assed dealing with somebody who so aggressively wants to shuffle players around to collect fees.

United better hope they butter him up sufficiently because like half of their starting XI is going to end up Raiola connected. God forbid they have a few good seasons in a row, Raiola will sweep in and try his best to pawn them off to the spanish duo/PSG and Bayern for about £100,000,000 in fees.

Some points to back that up that people dont realise

So we all know, juve has an incredible team with pogba, total CL contender as it stands. United mostly have a shitload of cash, but has been shit mostly.

- Pogba has only ever played well at juve
- He'll get massive exposure here as he remains the star in a top4 team, where as united perhaps is in the CL again.
- You want ballon d'or and silverware ? Juve

Raiola ?

If Pogba renews his contract for a big increase, the logical thing, raiola gets a serious agent fee.
If Pogba goes to united, Raiola gets a much bigger fee

This is just raiola using Pogba as a cow for his own personal gain.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he'll be sold,but how is 110M is getting close to the deal when Juve wants 120M without paying to Raiola?!
- Manchester united wants to pay the total sum of 110 mil
- Juventus wants to receive the sum of 120 mil
- Raiola wants his agent fee which is 25 mil.

Juventus is asking 120+25mil = 145 mil. United is offering 110 mil.

Its not close. And both Juve and Man utd refuse to pay Raiola's cut

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Do ManU fans really think they owned us in this deal? That's what I'm getting on my twitter. Do the know they had him before and wouldn't need to pay 120m+ to get him back? :rofl:

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Do ManU fans really think they owned us in this deal? That's what I'm getting on my twitter. Do the know they had him before and wouldn't need to pay 120m+ to get him back? :rofl:
Are you confirming that he's gone?

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't understand the reason behind this deal.

If it's because Pogba asked to leave, then I can't believe he asked to leave HIS club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)