Paul Pogba (59 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think the mancs think they got us by the balls now that we bought higuain, but really it's win win for us if man u doesn't bring what we ask for we cool with pogba, if they do we would have fucked them so hard
Everybody is talking about "He wants to leave", or "we need to sell him".

I wonder what would happen if we did try to sell him, and he refused to go? I think this forum would have a meltdown on both ends of the spectrum.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I wonder what would happen if we did try to sell him, and he refused to go? I think this forum would have a meltdown on both ends of the spectrum.
I've been thinking about that scenario but refrained from nuking the forum by voicing it.

In the end the truth lies in the middle. Neither party has blocked the transfer including the most powerful party involved, Juventus.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Pogba doesn't want to be part of this team, it's his loss. Look at what we are building here. He wants to be the talisman of a truly top team that's aiming for a treble? Stay here for at least another season and prove your worth. Running off to Man Spew and the massive £££ is a sad indictment on him as a person. I thought he wanted to be the best and aim for the Ballon D'or? Good luck with that in the EL in grim Manchester.

And if he goes, it'll suck, and we lose another top midfielder...but we'll live. We've sold bigger and better players before. I'm sure :beppe: will bring in a quality midfielder (or two) to ease the pain of his loss.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I had a dream that there was a Juventuz get together and @Mark came and wrote in a blackboard that Pogba is staying. We were all hugging together crying with tears of joy.

It was not gay at all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think the mancs think they got us by the balls now that we bought higuain, but really it's win win for us if man u doesn't bring what we ask for we cool with pogba, if they do we would have fucked them so hard
Agree. Whatever happens next, we are the winners this mercato. We will be left with either Pogba+Higuain or 2 new mids+Higuain. Marotta did well to create this situation and if Pogba stays it would be one of the greatest mercatos ever by any club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)