Paul Pogba (29 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Everybody is talking about "He wants to leave", or "we need to sell him".

I wonder what would happen if we did try to sell him, and he refused to go? I think this forum would have a meltdown on both ends of the spectrum.
Id be very happy. A foreigner showing such loyalty to Juve would be incredible, especially if hes a great player as Paul.

- - - Updated - - -

That would take too long to write. We would kick each other asses before youre done

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In Manchester they argue that we should pay Raiola's 20% and not they.

I don't get this logic of theirs. Raiola should get 20% of the money. Juve wants 120m for themselves for Pogba. This means that in order Juve to get 120m for Pogba, Manchester will have to pay 150 million euro.
We won't sell Pogba for 120 million, we will sell him for 120m going to Juventus. We aren't arguing that Raiola should get his 20%. Hell, he can get 50% as far as we're concerned. But what we want in order to sell Pogba is 120 million euro for us.

It's like with players wages. If a player wants 5 million net wages in order to sign for a club, the taxes are something the club that buys the player should be concerned about.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He has everything here, and more. Only thing he doesn't have here is the 13 million per season, which is, in the end, what he's leaving us for. Just shows what he's all about.

Dude is even willing to let go of CL football (and the chance of winning it) for EL football, ffs. That's how much he craves his payday.
:tup:

If Pogba asked to leave and we let him (apart from being unrealistic) it makes us look a lot weaker than a strong deliberate sale which can be considered good business. In other words the Beppe suck-ups chose the wrong narrative to propagate, the first (fantasy) one makes their god look like the weakling of managers whereas the second (realistic) one makes him look like a good businessman. But the fantasy one is much more romantic from the club's perspective. You get to point at some evil guy outside the club, you get to laugh at the respective player's low ambition and weak mentality, you get to warp contract law, get to say you don't want a player who doesn't want to be here and so on. It's a coping mechanism really. Call it the tuz 'asked to leave all in one premium package'
I dont know why is so difficult for you to understand the guy wants fukin money?. You ahve like days with this song, and in the end..he is leaving because he doesnt care about naything else than money, nightlife and sponsors.

You are SO traumatiozed by his departure .... the one looking for coping mechanism is you. But the trauma is so strong that you are blaming everybody without realizing this.

We lost him. turn the page and stop crying

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
If it was only for the money, he'd leave last summer.

He wants the Ballon d'Or and has said this multiple times. He's just looking for a team to help him get it as soon as possible.

As for Manchester, I read in an interview before the Euros that he said he missed the city and his friends there. He also said he goes out in Milan, Turin is too calm for Pogba.

He's a young star, he craves the spotlight. He's gonna get the money anyways. It's Raiola who's in charge of the money and the one who craves it above everything else, but he still looks out for his players, makes sure they develop properly and in the right surroundings so he can cash in on them later on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If it was only for the money, he'd leave last summer.

He wants the Ballon d'Or and has said this multiple times. He's just looking for a team to help him get it as soon as possible.

As for Manchester, I read in an interview before the Euros that he said he missed the city and his friends there. He also said he goes out in Milan, Turin is too calm for Pogba.

He's a young star, he craves the spotlight. He's gonna get the money anyways. It's Raiola who's in charge of the money and the one who craves it above everything else, but he still looks out for his players, makes sure they develop properly and in the right surroundings so he can cash in on them later on.
And thats why he is a major dumbster. because he is exactly trading the chance to get a ballon dor, for night life, money and shids. Its ok to miss your fav city.. but work is work...and is not like he is living in trashland in turin.

He is just a young inmature lad and the fatman is a greedy fuker-

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I had a dream that there was a Juventuz get together and @Mark came and wrote in a blackboard that Pogba is staying. We were all hugging together crying with tears of joy.

It was not gay at all.
To begin with.

You really don't know this forum as well as you think you do
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I had a dream that there was a Juventuz get together and @Mark came and wrote in a blackboard that Pogba is staying. We were all hugging together crying with tears of joy.

It was not gay at all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIWBO-ZDvFw/?taken-by=patrice.evra

You're really trying to tell me Uncle Pat didn't call up his BFF Paul and be like OMG WE GOT HIGUAIN ?!

I doubt that
:lol:
Patrice :heart:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Jul 25, 2016

You're really trying to tell me Uncle Pat didn't call up his BFF Paul and be like OMG WE GOT HIGUAIN ?!

I doubt that

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Pogba has consulted Evra on moving to Manchester. They were teammates then at Man U, and also Evra still loves Man U. He only talks good about them till now, even if you see his Instagram posts. He loved his time there and still respects their history and legends and tragedies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

I doubt that
:rofl: Grande Patrice. You have won my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

He did but it was cryptic

Everglades gators seriously? tranlates to Higuain? really? Glory glory Manchester Union
What an spectacular especimen. Those muscular long strong atletic legs were chiseled by God himself. An Adonis among us mere mortals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)