Paul Pogba (126 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pogs to go to Man U.
Dybala to have best season of his life, forms telepathic relationship with Gonzalo.
Dybala crushes everything.
Juventus wins treble.
Man U/Pogs don't make it to top 4
Mourinho sacked
Zlatan leaves after 1 year, to MLS
Miki sold to Liverpool.
Martial to Juve.
Dybala wins Ballon d'Or.
Pogs stuck at Man U because no one willing to pay 80+ mil for him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You know you want it too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Soren has to be the first :D
I want us to win with Pogba, Mon Frere. I got mad love for this beast. I think Evra, Buffon, and the management should all be like "Listen Pogbro. Give us 2 more years, 2 more years to help us, guide us to CL glory. Do it for your Uncle Pat, do it for Buffon, and be forever recognized as a Juventus Legend in the Pantheon of Greats."

Give him 8 million net + other bonuses, and a huge bonus for CL glory. He is only 23 ffs, and if he moves at 25, he will still get crazy money, as will his obese shitcunt of an agent. Even after 3 years at another club, be it Yanited, Farsa, or Real, he could still make another move, and Raiola will still pocket megabucks. Throw that greedy Raiola a bone, if need be. As things stand, we have the best defense and goalkeeper in the world, our midfield with Pogba is top 3, and our attack as well. If he wants to win, and be remembered a legend, this is the right environment for hin NOW!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want us to win with Pogba, Mon Frere. I got mad love for this beast. I think Evra, Buffon, and the management should all be like "Listen Pogbro. Give us 2 more years, 2 more years to help us, guide us to CL glory. Do it for your Uncle Pat, do it for Buffon, and be forever recognized as a Juventus Legend in the Pantheon of Greats."

Give him 8 million net + other bonuses, and a huge bonus for CL glory. He is only 23 ffs, and if he moves at 25, he will still get crazy money, as will his obese $#@!$#@! of an agent. Even after 3 years at another club, be it Yanited, Farsa, or Real, he could still make another move, and Raiola will still pocket megabucks. Throw that greedy Raiola a bone, if need be. As things stand, we have the best defense and goalkeeper in the world, our midfield with Pogba is top 3, and our attack as well. If he wants to win, and be remembered a legend, this is the right environment for hin NOW!

Its plain obvious to see that he NEEDS to stay here if he values his career RIGHT NOW.

Even ManU fans know this.

I hope the pressure of logic is pilling on him and he makes the right decition...because if he is aspiring to glory.... his decition to manU is illogial..at least for this year..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Give him 8 million net + other bonuses, and a huge bonus for CL glory. He is only 23 ffs, and if he moves at 25, he will still get crazy money, as will his obese shitcunt of an agent. Even after 3 years at another club, be it Yanited, Farsa, or Real, he could still make another move, and Raiola will still pocket megabucks. Throw that greedy Raiola a bone, if need be. As things stand, we have the best defense and goalkeeper in the world, our midfield with Pogba is top 3, and our attack as well. If he wants to win, and be remembered a legend, this is the right environment for hin NOW!
I absolutely agree with you, things are going perfect for Pogs here at the moment, and I'd love see him succeed here as much as the next guy. However if he is dumb enough to even be tempted by Man U, let him shoot himself in the foot. I wouldn't beg him, we don't need him. At this point he needs us. Theres no way any team would be as patient as we are with him, specially when you factor the price that will be paid.

If he wins the CL this year for us, hell yea he'll be remembered for a very long time! But I honestly doubt his intentions of reaching greatness in this sport. He's more focused on image and buzz.

I love him too, but there is no way in hell I'd beg for him to stay, or want any of our staff members to beg for him. Remember the last time a staff member begged a Raiola player? He went to inter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill say it again... he is an inmature lad who is been put in doubts by his treacherous agent. thats all theres to it.

Oh, and also i would be wprried if i was him going to manu...because the manU board is very well aware of his marketing power...but for 120 mils..manu fans will demand A LOT...and rightly so. The think is that he is noc ristiano or messi, who can carry a game in his shoulders and win it week i week out. He is not liek that and he shoudnt be, because he has other duties...

but ill be curious to see angry fans after a couple weeks of suckery like he did at the ebggining of the year here.... ill be very curious to see the reactions.

They simply wil not understand how this 120 million guy is not scoring hattricks for fun.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not saying we should beg him, but convince him. We need to try and talk some sense into him. He doesn't strike me as someone who only cares about image or buzz. He is not as dumb as that fucker Balotelli par example. I really feel Pogba wants to stay, but Raiola is whispering poisonous thoughts into his mind, fueled by his own selfish greed, and desire for a limitless supply of Pepperoni pizzas.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I am not saying we should beg him, but convince him. We need to try and talk some sense into him. He doesn't strike me as someone who only cares about image or buzz. He is not as dumb as that fucker Balotelli par example. I really feel Pogba wants to stay, but Raiola is whispering poisonous thoughts into his mind, fueled by his own selfish greed, and desire for a limitless supply of Pepperoni pizzas.
I agree with you, but there comes a time when a boy becomes a man and makes his own decisions. If he can't make his own decisions, he sure as hell shouldn't wear our #10 shirt.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
This .... didn't welcome any of our new signings aboard..didn't post anything about Juve since he went to his NT training camp..and in best case scenario he's neutral and ready to stay or leave (otherwise he could've clarified the fucking situation instead of posting pics in the pool and with NBA players)..I only resent giving him #10 shirt.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This didn't welcome any of our new signings aboard..didn't post anything about Juve since he went to his NT training camp..and in best case scenario he's neutral and ready to stay or leave (otherwise he could've clarified the fucking situation instead of posting pics in the pool and with NBA players)..I only resent giving him #10 shirt.
I wanna give you an infraction but i agree with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 106)