Paul Pogba (241 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This .... didn't welcome any of our new signings aboard..didn't post anything about Juve since he went to his NT training camp..and in best case scenario he's neutral and ready to stay or leave (otherwise he could've clarified the fucking situation instead of posting pics in the pool and with NBA players)..I only resent giving him #10 shirt.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Pffft why feel sorry? It's deserved IMO, I didn't even think like that before you posted yoyrs but now I agree he's a goner, and furthermore as fans we deserve to kick him out instead of begging him to stay, because of that #10 shirt and his behavior.
I'm not sorry at all but he's still a Juve player and shall be treated as such

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
This .... didn't welcome any of our new signings aboard..didn't post anything about Juve since he went to his NT training camp..and in best case scenario he's neutral and ready to stay or leave (otherwise he could've clarified the $#@!ing situation instead of posting pics in the pool and with NBA players)..I only resent giving him #10 shirt.
True. He is leaving, we can't deny it anymore.
It was a question of when rather than if, let's get over him quickly and win the CL without him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
True. He is leaving, we can't deny it anymore.
It was a question of when rather than if, let's get over him quickly and win the CL without him.
I don't think they're will be anything to get over. We have top players all over the board and a top director in Marotta that will fill up the missing gaps in our thin midfield.

The CL is a real target with or without him, if anything this is gonna motivate our (some) players.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope @zizinho gets transferred to redcafe while we're at it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is soooo leaving.

You just can't put candy on Raiola's mouth and take it away. The man is probably threateniing the lives of Marotta and Paratici.

I think in the end they split the comission and Juve gets 110M.
I am afraid of that too that Marotta wouldn't play hard till the end demanding 120 mil.only for us.

mr.t

Aug 13, 2008
Apparently Madrid is still in the running !

"In this moment we are still working [on a move for Pogba], and I cannot say anything more," Zidane said.

It should be interesting to see how things pan out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)