Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I bet you he won't win epl with that $#@!ty team

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
exactly they spent shatload of money and their team is lacking.
That defense line up my god..... anything shittier coudn't be done srsly!
And until they drop Rooney it's unlikely for them to win again

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know when should pogba return to vinovo if he stays at juve?
7th August

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Higuain is confirmed.

Pogba is stalled cause we want 120 mil net. Raiola wants 20mil cut and Man utd wants to pay 120 mil
Basically, no team wants to pay raiola's cut, so the fat bastard got angry and cancelled the miami meeting.
Everything at the moment is confirming Raiola is forcing Pogba out for his own gain, and the player has not commented on it once
Thx man
Will rep you once I'm on my PC

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Holly shit

[video=twitter;758208449666744320]https://twitter.com/adidasfootball/status/758208449666744320[/video]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Here is the funny thing. I suspect that when Juve signed Pogba in the first place, Raiola inserted this into the contract? Meaning that Juve has to pay it. Juve basically will pay it but want Man U to pay for it indirectly. Ultimately it could be a case of...ok both clubs have agreed but not agreed on the fee + your cost. You either cut your fee or there is no deal. Say he agrees to lower his fee from 20% to 15% and then get both clubs to split the difference. In other words 15% of 120m = 18m - each club pays 9m. Cost is 129m to united, we get 111m.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Watch we accept 110 m.what M.Union offered in order to split fat man's cut.Pretty sure of that.Would be a pretty pussy move.
Thats more likely the scenario, Utd will give in and we are only talking about 10m more, I think they know they got some time on their hands especially with Raiola effectively 'working' for them. This will be a true test of character from Paul. If he gives into Raiola then none of us should feel we did the wrong thing. A player who doesnt see whats in his own best interest and clubs and is lured by the only ambition of money under the influence of a fat git, doesnt deserve to be here.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Zidane: "At the moment we are working.... and I cannot say anything more. Pogba? Until 31 August anything can happen..." #Pogba

If this happens... Ratcafe :ratcafe:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sooner we find a more-less appropriate replacement/s(if there are any real), better.Otherwise he's gone.I don't give a fuck if this is his wish or fat turd blocked his mind,that's it .Matter of hours/day.Very clear.Just the fat man's cut is the thing that should be negotiated. And we must deal with that fat pig in the future cause he represent a lot of players so obviously someone will be of our interest.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Means absolutely $#@! all, just adidas jumping on a marketing opportunity. They're not going to upset either club by looking favourably towards either during this saga.
Or that they are actually defending themselves with the rumors that "Adidas is pushing Pogba to Man U"....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)