Paul Pogba (65 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Imagine he stays :lol: Would be the fucking best, rustling all those Mancunian jimmies. Cmon Beppe, one last troll move to close out this amazing summer.
He can go "mercato closed you fucking cunt ass biatches, i'm on holyday till september"

Or, he can sell pogba and be working hard for over a month getting 2 big names to replace him

Pick vacation Beppe. Tell Pogba that pool is yours

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
She'll have to apologize to United fans aswell this year
I don't think so, man

Gazzetta and Corriere are reporting its only a matter of hours before Paul is a United player, although its past midnight in New York

I usually don't believe that either, but they were right about Higuain...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Sell him, get our 120M net. And never look at a Raiola client again.

I personally don't blame him for doing what he does. He's not a Juve fan he's a fucking agent out to make BANK. Good on him. But personally can't be assed dealing with somebody who so aggressively wants to shuffle players around to collect fees.

United better hope they butter him up sufficiently because like half of their starting XI is going to end up Raiola connected. God forbid they have a few good seasons in a row, Raiola will sweep in and try his best to pawn them off to the spanish duo/PSG and Bayern for about £100,000,000 in fees.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sounds like he's working for himself and not his client.

It's either the move to ManU is best for Pogba, or it's not. The difference between it materialising is his commission? He's working in his own interest then
:agree: exactly what the likes of X, me, JCK, Hydde and others have been saying all along. This move is 100% driven by the fat cunt.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
At this point it's honestly not about him staying, €120m would be a fantastic deal.

I just want to see those entitled, delusional Manchester United pricks cry when Beppe trolls them :beppe:

Come on Beppe, you know you want to. Demand De Gea in exchange as Gigi's backup.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I don't think so, man

Gazzetta and Corriere are reporting its only a matter of hours before Paul is a United player, although its past midnight in New York

I usually don't believe that either, but they were right about Higuain...
Alot of mixed reports, lets see what will happen, hopefully he stays.

Sell him, get our 120M net. And never look at a Raiola client again.

I personally don't blame him for doing what he does. He's not a Juve fan he's a fucking agent out to make BANK. Good on him. But personally can't be assed dealing with somebody who so aggressively wants to shuffle players around to collect fees.

United better hope they butter him up sufficiently because like half of their starting XI is going to end up Raiola connected. God forbid they have a few good seasons in a row, Raiola will sweep in and try his best to pawn them off to the spanish duo/PSG and Bayern for about £100,000,000 in fees.
:agree:

United fans might be happy now, but Raiola has two fucking clients, maybe three. He will destroy their club, they will see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)