Paul Pogba (65 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I didn't love zidane. Zidane is a traitor! A sellout, a poompoom. Paul is a warrior messiah that will slay the vile creatures spread across Europe.
I honestly think that against all odds Pogba may prefer to stay at Juve for the long run. He seems to be a decent young man who values many other things than money. I can totally see him choosing a professional path with less money but with virtue, loyalty and a legendary status in the juventini's hearts.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I honestly think that against all odds Pogba may prefer to stay at Juve for the long run. He seems to be a decent young man who values many other things than money. I can totally see him choosing a professional path with less money but with virtue, loyalty and a legendary status in the juventini's hearts.
:agree:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Even if you believe Raiola controls him you have to believe we have some leverage too. At Man U he was worth 0M. At Juve he is worth 100M. So Raiola can play nice for at least a couple more years and we can continue a great "partnership".

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree:

He really does seem like it. And he's totally captain material, you can see his teammates love him and he loves them too, encourages them (morata's sulking, pissed of Vidal) Paul is always there.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes he is going after virtue instead of his career and soon enough against all odds he will become a vegan buddhist monk that helps the poor and protects the weak.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I highly doubt he's gone this summer. There's no way Beppe is stupid enough to sell before the Euros, not with the extension until 2019, and Paul being quite clear about how much he loves the club, how he understands it's a tremendous place for him to develop as a player, and as a man. Also, Tevez in spectacular form with another year on his contract, a few legends in the squad, quality youth on the scene, and this team generally entering a nice little competitive window... there are some really nice pieces at Juve right now, and if the team stays united, I could see these men making a couple big tournament runs.

IF Pogba wants to stay a few more years, Beppe makes another few quality additions, and the youth continues to develop, this club could do some special things.

Pogba wants to be mentioned in the same breath as some of the other French Juve legends, and to do that he's gotta really impact the fortunes of this club for an extended period of time. We need at least 5 years of service, he needs to demonstrate his love for these colours.

We should be hanging on to our stars at pretty much at all costs right now. We've got some outstanding CL money coming, the new Adidas sponsorship coming up, and a great window of opportunity. I'm excited. :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Aush @zizinho

Is this Necid guy any good?
:lol:

:tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not enough frenchies to build a team these days. It's too late.

There's always hope with them french and their colonies, their oozing talents.

I want Griezmann, Lacazette, Karim, Remy (i like him). Along with Coman and Pogba that's proper, but we'd be missing a french bomber, I want a trezeguet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)