Paul Pogba (194 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You love me too much to murder me, babe.

Zidane did it. Pogba will too.

:D
I didn't love zidane. Zidane is a traitor! A sellout, a poompoom. Paul is a warrior messiah that will slay the vile creatures spread across Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

I love you enough to fuck your dead body punk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's leaving for real glory bro. Just accept it now. It will hurt less.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though. Isn't anyone else excited to see Pogba in Madrid playing with other players of his calibre? Rather than playing with a bunch of scrubs in da Serie A.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Already said. We don't ever go past QFs while he is here, as we will probably still be starting Pirlo, Barzagli, Llorente, and Buffon in 2018. Juventus is too poor to replace our aging players.
Nah, we 're better than that. Replacements are on their way, the likes of Coman, Berardi, Sturaro, Rugani, Zaza, Leali, etc... are good enough to earn a starting spot, eventually.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though. Isn't anyone else excited to see Pogba in Madrid playing with other players of his calibre? Rather than playing with a bunch of scrubs in da Serie A.
I hope you get mauled by a bear or a puma at work. Survive, then get raped by your doctor. When released from the hospital, I'll be waiting in your apartment.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Lame attempt.

Mar 30, 2006
I agree but he's not a striker or attacking winger and if he wants to leave there's not much we can do
Now days with players like David Luiz, Marquinho and Javi Martinez all going for 40 million I think its safe to say we can get much more for Pogba man!
we dont need to sell him and I am thinking we will keep him this summer but if we do sell it will be for 80-100 million Euro. We could buy Reus, Cuadrado and Cavani that way.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Now days with players like David Luiz, Marquinho and Javi Martinez all going for 40 million I think its safe to say we can get much more for Pogba man!
we dont need to sell him and I am thinking we will keep him this summer but if we do sell it will be for 80-100 million Euro. We could buy Reus, Cuadrado and Cavani that way.
Good point. Forgot about those guys

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Apparently we signed Thomas Necid in a partnership with Chievo.

We're doing all the favours we need to keep Raiola away from forcing to sell Pogba.

Truth is, when Raiola decides it, he'll sell the guy. We're being hostages of this guy. But I don't mind, as long as he keeps him at Juve. Just buy Necid and all the other shitty players he's got.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
If Pogba wants to leave we certainly can't keep him for the long-term, but we certainly can keep him another year until 2016 if we want. If we sell him before the EC we are stupid, even if he would ask to leave and Real would offer a record breaking fee.

In a perfect world Exor would make some money available just to keep Pogba for a much longer time. Just give him added to his Juve salary (for which in the long run we should go as high as possible) a massive sponsorship deal with Fiat that is completely dependent on him staying at Juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently we signed Thomas Necid in a partnership with Chievo.

We're doing all the favours we need to keep Raiola away from forcing to sell Pogba.

Truth is, when Raiola decides it, he'll sell the guy. We're being hostages of this guy. But I don't mind, as long as he keeps him at Juve. Just buy Necid and all the other shitty players he's got.
@Aush @zizinho

Is this Necid guy any good?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Putting Javi Martinez in the same sentence as the other two. :sergio:

And he has already been worth those 40M for Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)