Paul Pogba (211 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The most exciting player I've seen here since Zidane's arrival. Genuin talent and definitely the best player in his generation, pretty soon probably will dethrone the likes of CR and Messi.
:tup:

Needs to be more consistent but that will come with time and experience, the fact is when that moment of brilliance hits it simply shows how good he is and will be even more in the future.

It'll be too hard to hold on to this guy for more than maybe one more season. @zizinho :cry:
he'll stay :claire:

Mar 30, 2006
I dont think that the fee is the issue I think its the wages we cant give him. We dont need the money but Pogba might decide he does then we are in a real bad place. I just think we keep him for 4 years minimum if he wants to stay and then hes 25 and the offer would have only go up and we could have progressed in europe under him
Well I think we could improve his deal somewhat. Maybe he would be satisfied making the same as Tevez. We could afford to give him that or a bit more. We always seem to have some stragglers on wages who are not vital to the team. Like Giovinco and Pepe this year... or players like Iaquinta in the past.

Its just a matter of trimming the fat and moving the money to keep the vital parts of the team. Giovinco for example was totally surplus going into this season. We could have easily sold him last summer and just given his spot in the team to Berardi who is on much lower wages.

Pogba has gone from a potential world beater to a leader in our team and one of our best players. We can't lose him. If we do lose him we would need to buy at least 3 top players I feel to make up for his absence

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's gonna leave for 50 mill, calling it now. Dude's been attracting way too much attention this year.
Juve will force him to stay out his contract. He'll leave on a free in 2019, after playing four years with the senior citizen+mediocre italian brigade here, because we can't afford to buy decent players on the market. Best CL showing will be QFs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)