Paul Pogba (174 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 30, 2006
Yeah Pogba is too good to sell at any price. Who on earth could replace him anyway? Its much easier to just sign a trequartista and keep pogba then trying to replace him and improve the team.

Pogba should become a future captain of Juve. Maybe that would entice him to stay.

Oct 23, 2011
I don't have any words for this anymore. I can't remember the last time i was so impressed by a player at his position, let alone a player of his age. As i said last week as well, he should simple not be sold for ANY price. If possible, make an exception and pay him the salary he wants and make him the highest paid player of the team. Give him the #10 after Tevez and build the team around him. I just can't bear the though of losing him...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah Pogba is too good to sell at any price. Who on earth could replace him anyway? Its much easier to just sign a trequartista and keep pogba then trying to replace him and improve the team.

Pogba should become a future captain of Juve. Maybe that would entice him to stay.
Cheesio at 29 can go ahead untill 35 or so in that position.

Meanwhile, there is Vidal and possibly Sturaro if he does well. We got Berardi and Coman in the pipeline, Morata is doing pretty well.

We could go 4-3-3 after Tevez goes, and build the entire team around Pogba. We could ramp up his wage to 8-10mil. We need to watch the finances better then Milan did, but damn, we should not sell

Apr 19, 2007
I dont think that the fee is the issue I think its the wages we cant give him. We dont need the money but Pogba might decide he does then we are in a real bad place. I just think we keep him for 4 years minimum if he wants to stay and then hes 25 and the offer would have only go up and we could have progressed in europe under him

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't be silly, you fuckers. If we sold Pogba for 250m we'd be in incredible shape for the foreseeable future at every position on the pitch.

It's silly though, because no one would pay even half of that for him, regardless of how good he is.

Where I agree with Zach saying Pogba is priceless, is that no one will offer enough to make this untrue. Because it really would be stupid to sell him for anything less than 150+m. And no one is going to offer that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be silly, you fuckers. If we sold Pogba for 250m we'd be in incredible shape for the foreseeable future at every position on the pitch.

It's silly though, because no one would pay even half of that for him, regardless of how good he is.

Where I agree with Zach saying Pogba is priceless, is that no one will offer enough to make this untrue. Because it really would be stupid to sell him for anything less than 150+m. And no one is going to offer that.
150mil wont fill the hole he leaves, so its not a good idea

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Don't be silly, you $#@!ers. If we sold Pogba for 250m we'd be in incredible shape for the foreseeable future at every position on the pitch.

why are you so eager to get rid of a player that people are actually excited about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)