Paul Pogba (99 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
We MUST go through Dortmund this year and hopefully achieve the semis.

We need to show him that he can play a major role in Europe and contend for CL while at Juventus.

He seems very ambitious sporting wise. If we fail against Dortmund, he may very well decide to leave at the next window to contend in Europe.

The performance against Dortmund will be very important. It will be fundamental to our near future. If Pogba leaves, we will definitely go a step down.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Build around Pogba. Make this his team. Imagine pogba and coman growing up together. Juve has always been good to french players, I really don't think pogba will want to leave. Financially he's worth whatever he wants. Team will make it back in jersey sales because I really believe he is the next superstar. Ronaldo and Messi will pass the torch eventually, and it'll be to Pogba.
this :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

give him n10 give him his demands and before anything give him an ambitious team and top class teammates to compete CL we have enough Scudetti we need more Europe honors. having him is a bless specially after the departure of Del piero.. we needed a player in this kind of stature and we have it. don't force him out.

if i had to choose between Vidal and Pogbe to stay i would choose Pogbe without hesitation even though am one of the hugest fans of Vidal and will always will admire him. but Pogbe is our treasure.

DON'T SELL

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We MUST go through Dortmund this year and hopefully achieve the semis.

We need to show him that he can play a major role in Europe and contend for CL while at Juventus.

He seems very ambitious sporting wise. If we fail against Dortmund, he may very well decide to leave at the next window to contend in Europe.

The performance against Dortmund will be very important. It will be fundamental to our near future. If Pogba leaves, we will definitely go a step down.
I doubt that Pogba would want to leave even if we fail to beat Dortmund... maybe other in-demand players with fewer years left in career would, but not Pogba... firstly, because he is so young and therefore has many years left to play elsewhere later in his career, secondly he would take it upon himself for not being able to take to take Juve further, imo he's ambitious like that. Pogba wants to be the very best, he wouldn't want to ride on Cristiano or Messi to win trophies.

that thing he did when Vidal was subbed I think (rather like to believe) he's willing to lead this team to glory :heart:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
It's not just about contract, its about ambition. A player like him or Vidal, they want a real chance for CL. And if we don't invest on World Class players to compliment the ones we have and push for Europe. it's lack of ambition. Surely , they will be tempted to move on. They want CL, that's what WC players aim for.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its been a very long time since i've seen this kind of magic on the field tbh.

The way he found a way out of that bunch of defenders purely on technique, brilliance and balcontroll, didnt think we'd see that in modern football anymore.

Good to see he keeps building his form. Now is the time of the year where a good form is vital for us

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm so happy i got to see him play for Juve, if he stays any longer beyond this season then it's a bonus imo. Realistically i cant see him staying longer than 1-2 more years especially with his agent.

If it was up to me i wouldn't sell him at all even for 100 million, the guy is pure class and will be the best player in the world no doubt about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 78)