Paul Pogba (210 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2012
What an amazing performance today! Reminded me of Zizou with the way he moved. Would love to see him here for at least the next couple of years. Perhaps the old guard here (Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio) can convince him to stay a bit longer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Real is getting annoying. i want them out as soon as possible. Barca too. actually, replace Barca with City or PSG there
Isn't City out? Fuck that though, I want Pogba to slay both Spanish giants. I love seeing Madrid loose to us, its a feeling of pure ecstacy, as for Barca, I want to see Caceres dominate them fucks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Isn't City out? $#@! that though, I want Pogba to slay both Spanish giants. I love seeing Madrid loose to us, its a feeling of pure ecstacy, as for Barca, I want to see Caceres dominate them $#@!s.
OK, how about this. Dortmund > Real > Chelsea > PSG. Yaya and Aguero will destroy Barca :klin:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Each weekend people here raise his price for 25-50mln.
That's why he shouldn't be sold at any price because no matter how much we get for him (if we do end up selling him) it won't be any close to the real value he gives to the team. Also because no matter how much money we get, rest assured Marotta will waste most of it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ouai, j'avoue. PSG then, with a Pogba hattrick, pour leur faire comprendre comme il faut qu'il est pas a vendre.
Yee, and on top of that teasing Zlatan with a CL final would be beautiful :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Telling him he can only win it with us, and he'll join us on a free, and we'll win the CL again but with Zlatan this time :tuttosport:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fantastic performance. He's a magician you never get tired of watching those gifs. The shit he's pulling off on the pitch is exceptional. Extraordinary player for us, we haven't seen one of that caliber here in a long time.

Keep at all costs. Offer him #10 and pay rise if needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)