Paul Pogba (174 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We can, but it's not very likely. Chances are at most 30:70 with each of 'em.
That's exactly my point. Of course we can beat them. With current lineups. I'd put it more at 10:90...

I think over a two leg playoff we lose to Real Madrid and Bayern 9 out of 10 times. We're just not that good.

Where the fuck did this stupid confidence come from that our squad is good enough to beat anyone? We barely beat Olympiacos at home, lost to them away. We crawled out of our CL group. We got outplayed by an already qualified Atletico at home. We can't compete with anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Loser mentality right there, of course we can. Not claiming that we definitely will if we face them, but our squad has quality to compete with everyone.

Retarded and delusional mentality right here. :rofl:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And I bet you got one of those nice shiny participation ribbons for coming last place. Fun times.
:lol:

Bro, as a kid, used to fuck shit up in sporting events. In jr. high we used to dominate in almost every sport, and we used to ransack the lockerroom, bully them little rich kids off the pitch. I was a diiiirty player (still am tbh), and won. :stuckup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No, it's all about mentality. If right of the bat you discount yourself, what's the point of even showing up? You came to get your ass handed? What the $#@!? Man the $#@! up and put up your fist.
Of course I don't expect our players to go in their thinking they'll be destroyed, but they certainly should be aware of stronger teams, and plan accordingly, as in playing to minimize the advantages that stronger teams have.

As a fan, I'm going to be a realist, not a delusional optimist. I'm not going to be some retarded Roma type fan, that thinks we're the strongest team on the planet because of... well... I have no idea why. We're a second tier team in Europe. We barely got out of an easy CL group.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Of course I don't expect our players to go in their thinking they'll be destroyed, but they certainly should be aware of stronger teams, and plan accordingly, as in playing to minimize the advantages that stronger teams have.

As a fan, I'm going to be a realist, not a delusional optimist. I'm not going to be some retarded Roma type fan, that thinks we're the strongest team on the planet because of... well... I have no idea why. We're a second tier team in Europe. We barely got out of an easy CL group.
That I am fully aware of. We are not Madrid, nor are we Munich, heck we are barely over half of Man U financially.

However, on the pitch, it's a WHOLE different story, on the pitch you fight!! And if you don't put up a fight, then you are worth shit, look at Brazil, ook at how much talent they had, now look at Algeria, they had heart!!! They had lots of fight in them!! What made me love this club were it's fighters, the Camo's, Pavel, Salihamdizic :touched: Davids, Vieri, Montero and the greatest of them all Martin Caceres.

I expect my players to fight, I expect my players to be like the Algerians, or like Simeone's men. I don't want no pampered bitches that'll pose for pictures.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That I am fully aware of. We are not Madrid, nor are we Munich, heck we are barely over half of Man U financially.

However, on the pitch, it's a WHOLE different story, on the pitch you fight!! And if you don't put up a fight, then you are worth $#@!, look at Brazil, ook at how much talent they had, now look at Algeria, they had heart!!! They had lots of fight in them!! What made me love this club were it's fighters, the Camo's, Pavel, Salihamdizic :touched: Davids, Vieri, Montero and the greatest of them all Martin Caceres.

I expect my players to fight, I expect my players to be like the Algerians, or like Simeone's men. I don't want no pampered bitches that'll pose for pictures.
You can't be serious here. :shifty:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nobody wants to sell, but it's inevitable that we will, so it's better if you start defending it from now unless you want to bash Marotta for it. Just don't forget the words you're saying right now or else you'll be called a hypocrite when you defend Marotta for it, again.
There is a difference

At some point, Marotta could be in a situation where Pogba decides : look, i want to go so i'm not signing a new deal, so Marotta has to sell, cause else he'd leave for free 2/3 years later.
Marotta knows that the team we can build with the cash of his sale, will be inferior to the team with Pogba

Us fans should know that aswel, and must hope he'll stay and cherish the time he does. Talking about sale is completely idiotic cause we'll allways lose if we sell the pogba

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Small injuries, is ok. When fully fit he will be. But with this Italien bias he might not.

Real talk though, Martin is my favourite player in this squad. He's a fighter and I really appreciate that, and besides he :touched: is the milan slayer

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I actually like Cacares a lot, but I also want to have insanely talented players like Pogba here. The more of them, the better. I don't want us to have to work our ass off to beat teams like Sassuolo. I want top players here, I want our team to be a top 5 European team on paper, as well as in results, with SF appearances in CL almost guaranteed each year.

This team would need to be immensely lucky to get to CL SFs. We're just not talented enough.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Who's exactly suggesting that here? We'll be underdogs when facing aforementioned teams, would give us roughly 20-30% chance vs Bayern or Barca, but to flat out write us off, as you did, is ridiculous.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is a difference

At some point, Marotta could be in a situation where Pogba decides : look, i want to go so i'm not signing a new deal, so Marotta has to sell, cause else he'd leave for free 2/3 years later.
Marotta knows that the team we can build with the cash of his sale, will be inferior to the team with Pogba

Us fans should know that aswel, and must hope he'll stay and cherish the time he does. Talking about sale is completely idiotic cause we'll allways lose if we sell the pogba
This isn't necessarily true. We could make very good buys, and end up with 2-3 very good starters from it. Luck would play a part of it, but we could plausibly end up with a vastly superior team to this current team with Pogba. Or we could end up making 2-3 terrible buys that flop, and have the sale be an unmitigated disaster. The reality is probably somewhere in between.

All I want is for us to keep him through the Euros. No matter what offers our made and what he wants, he should not be sold until after Euro 2016. Ideally, we'd keep him for a year after the Euros, until summer 2017, even if he is ready to leave, because then we get the chance to capitalize on his performance from Euros, with increased media coverage of all things Juventus by extension, and potentially having a top 3 player in the world playing for us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I actually like Cacares a lot, but I also want to have insanely talented players like Pogba here. The more of them, the better. I don't want us to have to work our ass off to beat teams like Sassuolo. I want top players here, I want our team to be a top 5 European team on paper, as well as in results, with SF appearances in CL almost guaranteed each year.

This team would need to be immensely lucky to get to CL SFs. We're just not talented enough.
IMO what this team needs is self confidence, and lots of desire to get it. Respect your opponent, never fear the opponent, fight the opponent tooth and nail till the whistle blows. That's what this team needs.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who's exactly suggesting that here? We'll be underdogs when facing aforementioned teams, would give us roughly 20-30% chance vs Bayern or Barca, but to flat out write us off, as you did, is ridiculous.

Having a 5%-30% chance of winning against those sides should make it clear that flat out writing us off as a potential champion's league winner this year is not in the slightest ridiculous. It would take a miracle, likely several of them, for us to win CL this year.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Having a 5%-30% chance of winning against those sides should make it clear that flat out writing us off as a potential champion's league winner this year is not in the slightest ridiculous. It would take a miracle, likely several of them, for us to win CL this year.
Allegri is our miracle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)