Paul Pogba (133 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think we will sell but I hope we dont. If he keeps getting better and keeps doing those tricks, he will put Juve under the spot light and commercially we stand to benefit a lot. Barca's fanbase was built around ronaldinho. Even neutrals watched them to see what he has up his sleeve this week. Fortunately Pogba is still very young and so we can enjoy his football skills for a couple of years AND sell him for insane money afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty soon he's going to be the guy that sells shirts worlwide. probably as soon as euros.

that alone is worth keeping him for
exactly

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Keep him at all costs...He is going to earn us more money by playing awesome every week than a transfer.. Imagine selling the amount of jerseys with pogba on it the amount real sells of ronaldo or barca sell of Messi... If we perform in Europe with him and pogba performs with France that will be our future

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can i get a freecard that allows me to insult people who consider selling the pogba ?
Nobody wants to sell, but it's inevitable that we will, so it's better if you start defending it from now unless you want to bash Marotta for it. Just don't forget the words you're saying right now or else you'll be called a hypocrite when you defend Marotta for it, again.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Pray we can keep him it is near impossible. Right now i think he is the 3rd most talented player in the world not saying he is the 3rd best but the amount of talent is there. If we do sell it better be a world record breaking fee.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Loser mentality right there, of course we can. Not claiming that we definitely will if we face them, but our squad has quality to compete with everyone.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Naive. We cannot beat Barca, Real, Atl, Chelsea, Bayern.
We can, but it's not very likely. Chances are at most 30:70 with each of 'em.

- - - Updated - - -

We're going to sell him by 2017. It's really just a matter of when. The if is already answered.
It is what will probably happen.

I'd love for him to stay here, and we should never sell him unless he demands to be sold, but in all probability he won't be a Juve player by 2018.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Naive. We cannot beat Barca, Real, Atl, Chelsea, Bayern.
Maaaaaaaaaaan. If you and I were playing in the same team, I'd punch you in the face for speaking like this. The problem with this Juve is that the players are cowards(marchisio,gio,llorente,morata(biggest pussy in the team)), just like you, but now that we have great players like Pogba, Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo our club is starting to show that it does have some sort of source of testosterone. So please stop menstruating.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the game Algeria vs Germany this summer, now that is balls! Ghana vs Germany, that was real men, Brazil vs Germany we saw a team of pussies a team of cowards. It's all about character. For fuck sakes I'd rather have 5 Quaglierra's than a single Morata.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Marchisio a coward? :howler: How many of our biggest games has he been clutch in?
He's been great this year, he's a man now. No more Principino talk. I apologize, I want to see more of him aswell.

But the mentality thing is spot on though, we are too scared for nothing, we gotta be like Algeria ruthless.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you got a medal for 4th place as a kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)