Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
But what about the 100m?

Rather get 80m now than 50m in 2 years.
Seriously dude, if it ain't broke then don't try to fix it. This way at least we'll get a few more years out of him. Like all great players he'll soon mature to his next stage around 23-24. If anything he'll be worth more

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Paris Saint-Germain have distanced themselves from Paul Pogba, as his agent comments that talks over a Juventus contract will continue shortly.

The Frenchman has been the subject of continued and building speculation surrounding his future in Turin beyond this season, with PSG thought to be leading a host of interested clubs.

However, the Ligue 1 outfit have now taken a step back from links with the 21-year-old, through their President.

“We have never spoken about him,” Nasser Al-Khelaifi has told reporters this week. “He is a great player, but not for us.”

This has been followed up by Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola declaring the only talks this summer will be with his current club.

“I have not heard [Al-Khelaifi’s] words, but I can give a response and say if they do not want him then it is not a problem, he will remain at Juventus where he is very well,” Raiola is quoted by Calciomercato.com

“With [Juve director general Beppe] Marotta we have met and we will meet soon to discuss the renewal of the contract.

“There is no hurry, he is fine at Juventus and wants to stay in Turin.

“It is clear that a player as strong as him would find it easy in the market, but there is no such intention.

“There have been no talks with PSG or any other teams - I repeat, we will soon meet to discuss extending his current contract.

“I do not understand why in Italy the Press continue to link Pogba to teams other than Juventus.”

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
excellent news. and really unexpected at this point in time...
obviously we are not done yet, because the fat fuck will probably push for a release clause and sky high wages but a statement like this at least shows, that we are really going somewhere.
excellent timing as well. tomorrow will be the meeting with conte, right? :)

“I do not understand why in Italy the Press continue to link Pogba to teams other than Juventus.”
this coming from raiola :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously dude, if it ain't broke then don't try to fix it. This way at least we'll get a few more years out of him. Like all great players he'll soon mature to his next stage around 23-24. If anything he'll be worth more
I wantz ze money

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Excellent news.. Pogba will only become more expensive in the coming years if he continues to grow, so it's a no-brainer to sell him now unless the offer is gigantic

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Excellent news.. Pogba will only become more expensive in the coming years if he continues to grow, so it's a no-brainer to sell him now unless the offer is gigantic
He won't, that is a myth. Most of his value today is in his age, potential and hype. He'll only get older and unless he has an absolute monster season were he's head and shoulders above every midfielder out there his price will drop.

Just look at Vidal, he's a better player than Pogba and has outperformed him yet there is no way we'd get 70m from a team for him and that is because Vidal is 26 and not 20 like Pogba.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He won't, that is a myth. Most of his value today is in his age, potential and hype. He'll only get older and unless he has an absolute monster season were he's head and shoulders above every midfielder out there his price will drop.

Just look at Vidal, he's a better player than Pogba and has outperformed him yet there is no way we'd get 70m from a team for him and that is because Vidal is 26 and not 20 like Pogba.
Pogba has had a better season then Vidal. And i disagree his price will drop only. Zidane praised him and said he could win the Ballon'd'Or. Should that be his future he will only rise in value ofc. But none can tell the future. When Pogba, in two years, will be 23 he's still very young (also outside Italy).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)