Paul Pogba (98 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventus starts from Paul Pogba. The French midfielder, a true object of desire of the major European clubs, will remain in Turin. Word of Mino Raiola. What interviewed by CalcioMercato.com, finally closes the assumption that his client is leaving Juventus at the end of the season: "With Marotta we met and we will meet soon to discuss the renewal of the contract. There's no hurry, he's fine and wants to stay at Juventus in Turin for a long time. It 'clear that a strong player as he is easy to market but at the moment there is no such intention. It is a discourse of PSG or other teams again, we will meet soon to extend the current contract. I do not understand why there for you in Italy will continue to pull over to other teams other than Pogba Juventus remain at Juventus where he is well. "

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Raiola (Pogba's agent) "With Marotta we'll meet soon to discuss. There's no hurry, he's good at Juventus & he wants to stay long in Turin.Pogba is non-transferable, he'll stay at Juve. I repeat, we'll meet soon to extend his contract (until 2018)"

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
It seems PSG really were in it for pogba . But due to FFP cant anymore .

Pogba's agent, Raiola on PSG's Pres. words ("for now we don't need purchases") "I said that if they do not want him there is no problem , will remain at Juventus where he is fine "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)