Paul Pogba (71 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yeah well.. People like Vidal more then Pogba but there's no doubt Pogba has had a better season. I'm not giving in on this one. It's quite obvious actually..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He won't, that is a myth. Most of his value today is in his age, potential and hype. He'll only get older and unless he has an absolute monster season were he's head and shoulders above every midfielder out there his price will drop.

Just look at Vidal, he's a better player than Pogba and has outperformed him yet there is no way we'd get 70m from a team for him and that is because Vidal is 26 and not 20 like Pogba.
indeed, and thankfully common sense prevailed - or perhaps there was no concrete mega-offer on the table in the first place - and Juve stood firm on keeping him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah well.. People like Vidal more then Pogba but there's no doubt Pogba has had a better season. I'm not giving in on this one. It's quite obvious actually..
No way mate, Vidal was consistent performer throughout the season, while Pogs had few off periods. Great season for Pogba, but Vidal was immense.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I cannot simply believe you actually watch the same games as us if you truly believe Vidal was inferior to Pogba this season.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't know who had better season , but yes i do like Pogba more, and i would love to have him here for long time .

I will buy his jersey :tuttosport:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
No way mate, Vidal was consistent performer throughout the season, while Pogs had few off periods. Great season for Pogba, but Vidal was immense.
Vidal has had just as many off periods. Pogba has won us more games then Vidal.

I cannot simply believe you actually watch the same games as us if you truly believe Vidal was inferior to Pogba this season.
Yeah well perhaps I just rate him higher? Or perhaps I just rate his performances better? Or perhaps I just look at stats?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
As for Serie A Pogba stand out with better stats while Vidal has the better stats when you count CL and EL.
Vidal has 11 goals and 7 assists in Serie A.
Pogba has 7 goals and 7 assists in Serie A.

Pogba has one match more.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, Vidal is our best player by some clear way.
I don't think he was/is much better than Tevez.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
No, but still our best player.
Sure. Vidal is our best player, I just think Pogba has been the best this season. But sure, over 3 seasons and all in all, Vidal is our #1

- - - Updated - - -

Penalties are not goals?

According to espn he has 7, dunno.
They sure are.. But they are a little easier to score compared to a real goal wouldn't you agree?
Whoscored says 5

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sure. Vidal is our best player, I just think Pogba has been the best this season. But sure, over 3 seasons and all in all, Vidal is our #1

- - - Updated - - -

They sure are.. But they are a little easier to score compared to a real goal wouldn't you agree?
Whoscored says 5
You're right, he has 5 in Serie A.

Vidal scored two goals in Serie A from a PK.

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal also won a penalty when he scored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)