Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
if we sign another midfielder to backup Pogba or Paredes as a regista, we have:
Pogba
Locatelli
Zakaria
Mckennie
Fagioli
Rovella
mr. X

assume that Miretti and arthur go on loan and ramsey terminated contract, we have 7 midfielder. Even if Pogba only appear half of matches, it still to much.
either rovella or fagioli will go on loan

better get J-Medical or Physical coach fixed than keep 7 midfielder in the squad by buying another injury prone player

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
An Aussie rules footballer had the same injury and was operated on and back in 4 weeks, pretty sure Vidal was the same with his injury before the world cup that time as well. Tuttosport has said 30-35 days I'm not sure where all this 2 months nonsense is coming from.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
It's very Milan-esque in a way that this club is obsessed with bringing ex players and coaches back to the club.
Yup, there's also the similar obsession with gambling on flawed/injury-prone/past-their-prime high-profile players on astronomical wages. The club has been addicted to these signings since Pirlo, they just can't help themselves.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
As important at it is to get off to a good start, I hope they don't rush him back only to have relapses throughout the season. We've seen that before and it'll just make everything even worse.

If it's gonna take until October or even longer give him time. It is what it is at this point.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As important at it is to get off to a good start, I hope they don't rush him back only to have relapses throughout the season. We've seen that before and it'll just make everything even worse.

If it's gonna take until October or even longer give him time. It is what it is at this point.
Yes give him as much time as needed. Roma H and Milan A only two difficult matches out of first 9. PP or no PP other 7 can/should be wins. Best possible time injury could occur.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
An Aussie rules footballer had the same injury and was operated on and back in 4 weeks, pretty sure Vidal was the same with his injury before the world cup that time as well. Tuttosport has said 30-35 days I'm not sure where all this 2 months nonsense is coming from.
Vidal rushed back to play for Chile tho. And he wasn’t the same player again. With Pogba’s injury issues, I don’t think it would be best advised for him to come back 3-4 weeks after a knee operation. He’ll be gone for a couple of months at least imo. The only silver lining is, 3 of those weeks are now before the season starts.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just let him rest and come back when he is really needed. Afaik this injury just can happen and has nothing to do with his muscles injur right? No point to brag about his injury history then, we were all suspicious of that before the signing. Management probably too, all we can do is wait and hope it's the last one.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Be kind and tell us what's the injury exactly
lateral meniscus tear
Vidal rushed back to play for Chile tho. And he wasn’t the same player again. With Pogba’s injury issues, I don’t think it would be best advised for him to come back 3-4 weeks after a knee operation. He’ll be gone for a couple of months at least imo. The only silver lining is, 3 of those weeks are now before the season starts.
This is true, hopefully not 2 months though

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Isn’t it almost always the case with knee injuries?

I’m utterly pessimist about this outcome. It’s not like he’s been playing his very best at United for various reasons and a knee injury on top of that for a 29 years old? This signing has big fucking mistake should have stayed away written all over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)