Paul Pogba (153 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well… i guess we will know more later on but for now what we can already assume so far is that for at least the next minimum 30days he will not be available.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A day or two after Allegri christened him our talisman too :sergio:.

It’s difficult to emphasise how clearly the honeymoon period is over, we must now also accept that ADM will be crocked at some point, whether it is alongside Pogba on the treatment table or not.

It really hammers home that this team is not any better than what we had last season, the only positives we might get are the Pogba/ADM factor getting us a few more points from the odd game and perhaps getting some of the young midfield talents (Allah/God/He-Man willing they stay) more minutes under their belts.
Di Maria has never played less than 25 league games a season in his entire career.

The man is not injury prone.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It’s unbelievable how everyone is surprised by injury we all knew it’s gonna happen, same shit like it happened with Ramsey…
I dont think anyone here is suprised, its just that reality hit us hard. We all knew whats the risk here, but it doesnt really matter that much, fix that fucking left wing already, because this is our real issues - for Pogba we have many players who could replace him.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Di Maria has never played less than 25 league games a season in his entire career.

The man is not injury prone.
Well, if it’s going to happen anywhere…

Whoever said we have turned into the modern day Milan of 10 or so years ago hit the nail on the head.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The previous one - Arturo #Vidal , operated on the lateral meniscus of his right knee on 7 May 2014, plays 13 minutes for Chile against Northern Ireland on 5 June and his first game as a starter against Australia on 14 June

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Well, if it’s going to happen anywhere…

Whoever said we have turned into the modern day Milan of 10 or so years ago hit the nail on the head.
Aug 2020:
Very Milan type move.

At least Zidane and Pep coached the youth teams first. It could work, but Pirlo never seemed to be like the personality to be a top coach.

I guess the Sarri disaster and Covid has left us struggling financially.
Aug 2020:
So then that does answer my question of whether we are turning into Bbilan
Dec 2020:
We've turned into AC Milan haven't we?

They were the dominant force, they forced out Allegri, they made a string of bad management choices including unqualified ex-players, they put unqualified ex players as Directors, they sold top players and replaced them with garbage.
I think @Dru was the first to call it in Aug 2020. I said the Pirlo appointment was Milan like but he saw the bigger picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)