Paul Pogba (48 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Isn’t it almost always the case with knee injuries?

I’m utterly pessimist about this outcome. It’s not like he’s been playing his very best at United for various reasons and a knee injury on top of that for a 29 years old? This signing has big fucking mistake should have stayed away written all over it.

He is not a professional. If your game is about explosiveness as you get older you have to work harder to condition your knees, do more, be it warming up and stretching all the way up to foot mobility and even as CR did change the way you run. Pogba and work hard is jokes enough, but work harder? Big LOL

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Lmao did he get injuried already? Hit the gym instead of filming your stupid documentaries. Fix the muscular imbalance and start to accept the fact that you're 30 within 6 months, not 20.

Can't believe the disrespect towards the contract, fans and the club.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What disrespect you fucking clown? He injured his knee while doing excersize with team trainers in practice.
If you're getting hurt in a situation that's totally in your control, in a protected practice and particular exercise then i don't know what happens when in game situation and things are happening fast, left n right and you're getting hit when you're not fully prepared.

Aqua jogging that is again. Oh well, we have the best facilities for that.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What disrespect you fucking clown? He injured his knee while doing excersize with team trainers in practice.
Some guys in this forum are fucking delusional.

A guy with great physical like Pogba , but they think he doesn’t workout

Suddenly they are against Pogba and think signing him was a mistake , Pogba needed only 45min to show his class .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If you're getting hurt in a situation that's totally in your control, in a protected practice and particular exercise then i don't know what happens when in game situation and things are happening fast, left n right and you're getting hit when you're not fully prepared.

Aqua jogging that is again. Oh well, we have the best facilities for that.
Tell me you’ve never trained elite sports without saying it

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Some guys in this forum are fucking delusional.

A guy with great physical like Pogba , but they think he doesn’t workout

Suddenly they are against Pogba and think signing him was a mistake , Pogba needed only 45min to show his class .

That's the wrong Pogba, the Pogba that left here oozed class in 90 mins nevermind 45. The one we got back is broken, who's doing? Union or pogba? No-one knows, our medical team is that good, I guess we will never know.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
That's the wrong Pogba, the Pogba that left here oozed class in 90 mins nevermind 45. The one we got back is broken, who's doing? Union or pogba? No-one knows, our medical team is that good, I guess we will never know.
Pogba might have issues with injuries, but last Euro (last year) he was best midfielder there , absolutely world class .

If he can stay injury free , i have no doubt about his qualities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)