Paul Pogba (170 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He’s expected to be out for 2 months :sergio:

Thats a real bummer.
We need another midfielder to cover for him when he is injured. Maybe Fagioli will get more chances now.

As for Pogba - I am still happy we signed him. Im sure he can play many games even if its not the nicest start.

My wife wanted to surprise me with tickets to the Juventus-Atletico game in Israel but I wanted to skip it since its a friendly and I have 0 excitement from friendlies (especially after we know for years we suck at friendlies). Now after I know Pogba is out, Im definitely not going to see it live (I`ll probably watch it on TV though)

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli wanted playing time guarantees, well there you go :D
Who knows it might be Fagioli`s chance to shine. Injuries are bad of course but we can also look at the bright side which means more playing time for young talents.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Thats a real bummer.
We need another midfielder to cover for him when he is injured. Maybe Fagioli will get more chances now.

As for Pogba - I am still happy we signed him. Im sure he can play many games even if its not the nicest start.

My wife wanted to surprise me with tickets to the Juventus-Atletico game in Israel but I wanted to skip it since its a friendly and I have 0 excitement from friendlies (especially after we know for years we suck at friendlies). Now after I know Pogba is out, Im definitely not going to see it live (I`ll probably watch it on TV though)

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows it might be Fagioli`s chance to shine. Injuries are bad of course but we can also look at the bright side which means more playing time for young talents.
Nah, just go.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and be covered by my fellow Israelis who pretend to know something about football outside of their country? I rather skip it. It costs around 100$ for the cheapest ticket.
I think I`ll wait for my sons to grow and then take them to a game (hopefully we would look like a serious team by then)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly there must be something wrong when it comes Juventus and injuries. Are we the most unlucky club in serie A or Europe due that matter? Insane
Yap, it is insane how many injuries we get compared to others.
I think we need to change our training method, I find it hard to believe the problem is with the doctors as they dont create the injury but only take care of it once they appear.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Now the club will push for Paredes harder and land him pretty quickly I guess. The next step will be to move Loca to LCM and hope for the best.

Loca/Rabiot - Paredes/kid - McBurger/Zak

Ramsey and Arturd on the chopping block obviously.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
and be covered by my fellow Israelis who pretend to know something about football outside of their country? I rather skip it. It costs around 100$ for the cheapest ticket.
I think I`ll wait for my sons to grow and then take them to a game (hopefully we would look like a serious team by then)

- - - Updated - - -

Yap, it is insane how many injuries we get compared to others.
I think we need to change our training method, I find it hard to believe the problem is with the doctors as they dont create the injury but only take care of it once they appear.
Who cares about who knows what about football lol.

I'm going to the game with friends, Juve in the country is a must go for me.
Even for a probably boring friendly.
I don't care, it's a once in a while occasion for us.

Watched Juve live as well vs Tel-Aviv and vs Haifa in the CL years ago.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who cares about who knows what about football lol.

I'm going to the game with friends, Juve in the country is a must go for me.
Even for a probably boring friendly.
I don't care, it's a once in a while occasion for us.

Watched Juve live as well vs Tel-Aviv and vs Haifa in the CL years ago.
Maybe I`ll go this year if Haifa somehow manage to get to the CL into our group.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.
He'll be back in September. Even if he'll miss 5-6 league games we'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Rabiot stay and start in Pogba's absence.
I dont know, the fact he was training with the U23 team makes me feel we are forcing him out.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I`ll go this year if Haifa somehow manage to get to the CL into our group.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know, the fact he was training with the U23 team makes me feel we are forcing him out.
Veryyy slim chances for that to happen as every year.. you can't rely on that.

And Rabiot according to the reports had some Covid Vaccine issue that forced him out of US entry.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He’s expected to be out for 2 months :sergio:

This sure doesn’t look encouraging, maybe it’s better that it happened now while mercatto is still open so that we can address the situation as efficiently as possible because Pogba was and clearly is central to our plans this season and him missing the first couple of months could leave us with a lot to be desired…

Otherwise could as well be a blessing in disguise for youngsters like Fagioli who are now more likely to get a chance but nonetheless might also mean seeing more of Rabiot because in all honesty i doubt we will splash on a new CM or even if we do is going to be just a cheap opportunity for a mediocre player that eventually will not help raise the level of the team so as a temporary fix it would rather be more recommended to just trust our youngsters or the already present mediocre CM’s that are anyway still going to be here by the time the season gets underway.

Hopefully for us Pogba will be back as soon as possible and will also manage to avoid any future relapses because most of how our season will go is going to depend on him and his availability.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He was never going to be fit for every game so whoever the club has in mind to be his deputy can do just that and fill in for him until he recovers whether it be Fagoli, Miretti or move Locatelli there.

I don't think this will change or plans too much if said plans do involve using some of the youngsters this year.

Just means they'll be getting playing time a little sooner than expected.

Though if these injuries are going to be the norm then we'll have serious problems this season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Well fuck our luck.
A day or two after Allegri christened him our talisman too :sergio:.

It’s difficult to emphasise how clearly the honeymoon period is over, we must now also accept that ADM will be crocked at some point, whether it is alongside Pogba on the treatment table or not.

It really hammers home that this team is not any better than what we had last season, the only positives we might get are the Pogba/ADM factor getting us a few more points from the odd game and perhaps getting some of the young midfield talents (Allah/God/He-Man willing they stay) more minutes under their belts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)