Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
there are squad limits too. can't just have 2-3 players on 2-3m each sitting around that we can't use
To expand:

1) Buffon
2) Neto

3) Chiellini
4) Barzagli
5) Bonucci
6) Benatia
7) Rugani
8) Dani Alves
9) Lichtsteiner
10) Alex Sandro
11) Evra

12) Marchisio
13) Khedira
14) Hernanes
15) Pjanic
16) Lemina
17) Asamoah
18) Sturaro
19) Pereyra

21) Pjaca
22) Dybala
23) Zaza
24) Higuain
25) Mandzukic

26) Marrone
27) Mattiello

Youth:
Audero
Mandragora
Kastanos

I think if you can't fulfill

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
also should note squad can only be 25 players excluding U21. Full 25 player squad must include 4 club trained players... Marchisio, Rugani, Audero and Marrone probably imo.

hypothetical:

GK (3): Buffon, Neto, Audero (Yth)
FB (4): Dani Alves, Alex Sandro, Lichtsteiner, Evra
CB (6): Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Benatia, Rugani (Yth), Marrone (Yth)
CM (7): Marchisio (Yth), Pjanic, Khedira, Matic, Asamoah, Lemina, Sturaro
FW (4+1): Dybala, Higuain, Manzdukic, Pjaca, Gabigol (U21)

24 players + 1 U21 so room for one more as well

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Kind of impressive by Man Utd, they've spent €185M this summer and haven't sold a single player. This happens in a year they are not competing in CL, would like to have a sneak peak into their bank account.
and their fans don't piss around about "where is money for player xyz coming from?", "who did pay the agents fee?" and "we got milked, we could have paid 5m less".

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's whining because you don't like what I have to say. I call it criticising/disagreeing with/questioning some of the management's actions. I try to be fair and look at each situation separately.

It's quite annoying that some people, you already know what will be their view of the situation before hand. Whatever the board does, it's great. If it's of Juve, it's better than anything else of any other team - no matter if you have to flip flop and make a 180 of the views you held a few weeks or months before.

And then you hear the typical:
- The player is bigger than the club.
- You think you know more than the professionals at the club?
- We won 5 straight Serie A titles, so don't question anything.
- Go support another club.
- Stop being a pussy.
QFT :thumbs: I can't +Rep u. Gotta spread.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
there is nobody available on the market, true, but that was kind of true for pogba as well (if not for Fatman Raiola and the world record fee).
it is funny how i watched a youtube video of some man-u fan on youtube claiming why they should not buy verratti (so obviously there were thoughts or links), thing is, pogba was just cheaper than verratti (and on top of that eager to come back to them).

if you wanted a player to boost your midfield there are a few, it is just that their clubs wont let them go or you probably would need to pay even more than 100m € to get them. everybody who knows me knows which player i mean. there are definitely players that can make us better compared to our time with pogba, but that is going to cost.

let's see the bright side of that deal. just imagine manchester did not buy pogba this season and somehow managed to get into the champions league next season. do you think they would offer that much for pogba if at all ? right now pogba is seen as their saviour and we all know that he is many things but a saviour to put pressure on.

real madrid does not need pogba, barca does not need pogba and since they don't need him they would not overspend so hard, it is a once in a lifetime scenario where we can sell manchesters messiah back to them for a very high fee.
Good post. There are a few midfielders I like and want for Juventus but none of them is Pogba's quality and age.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
A week ago People were saying that we can afford Higuain without selling Pogba, and now when we sold him, it seems we need to sell first to buy another MF :wallbang:
If I have to bet, I would say that we didn't sell Pogba because we bought Higuain and Pjanic. We bought Higuain and Pjanic because we knew Pogba was leaving. That's my bet. All the bullshit from Pogba that he used the vacation for thinking things through is not true and you can see that from the stupid Adidas ad with that stupid rapper.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Buffon unfollowed him on Instagram apparently :seven:

He really did piss off quite a few players. Glad we are rid of this arrogant, uppity little cunt. Good riddance in Grimchester.
and so far only 3 players posted goodbye messages to him, and none of them were italian. speakes volumes.

too bad we only got like some 80m from the sale. we should have milked manure a lot more.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Good post. There are a few midfielders I like and want for Juventus but none of them is Pogba's quality and age.
i wanted to post a picture of verratti crying as a reply to your statement, but he is so bad ass that he never sheds a tear[HR][/HR]

[video=gifv;jZxYJEb]http://i.imgur.com/jZxYJEb.mp4[/video]

*sigh* i am done fapping

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Go check the trophy ceremony and good bye speech by Zlatan couple months ago, Verratti teared the fuck up big time :D He seriously loves Ibra lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Buffon unfollowed him on Instagram apparently :seven:

He really did piss off quite a few players. Glad we are rid of this arrogant, uppity little $#@!. Good riddance in Grimchester.
Wow...he must've ruffled feathers in the locker room. Buffon is following most of the team, he is even still following Morata, Pepe, and Storari.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i wanted to post a picture of verratti crying as a reply to your statement, but he is so bad ass that he never sheds a tear[HR][/HR]

[video=gifv;jZxYJEb]http://i.imgur.com/jZxYJEb.mp4[/video]

*sigh* i am done fapping
Pogba is way more talented than Verratti. Verratti is about the same quality as Insigne. Well, maybe slightly better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)