Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Don't get me wrong. I think Pogba is a very talented player, but I can't see him ever winning Balon d'Or with 12 goals and 12 assists per season. We got a record break deal for a CM and not some crazy attacker like Neymar, Ronaldo or Suarez.

I would like him here if he is fully concentrated providing for the team, but if he is not... good riddance.
his output is bound to increase. Manu will make sure he gets all the attacking freedom in the world and with the EPL hype machines behind he has every chance of winning it once Ronaldo and Messi regress a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's safe to say we spent the Pogba money on Higuain.

I can't see any other big purchase.
because of the lack of adequate options in the market or because we dont have enough money?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup:

I still see us buying Witsel, for better or worse...

Unless we can convince Real Madrid to loan Kovacic with option to buy.
Kovacic is even worse.

Two teammates said bye to him on social media, two. Huge contrast from morata and even Padoin. Don't think he'll be missed in the locker room.
We have a team full of players who are down to Earth. I can see why Pogba wouldn't be loved by them.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Elia v2, if you do more talking off the pitch than on it it is understandable that this does not fit into our work ethic

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Kind of impressive by Man Utd, they've spent €185M this summer and haven't sold a single player. This happens in a year they are not competing in CL, would like to have a sneak peak into their bank account.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's whining because you don't like what I have to say. I call it criticising/disagreeing with/questioning some of the management's actions. I try to be fair and look at each situation separately.

It's quite annoying that some people, you already know what will be their view of the situation before hand. Whatever the board does, it's great. If it's of Juve, it's better than anything else of any other team - no matter if you have to flip flop and make a 180 of the views you held a few weeks or months before.

And then you hear the typical:
- The player is bigger than the club.
- You think you know more than the professionals at the club?
- We won 5 straight Serie A titles, so don't question anything.
- Go support another club.
- Stop being a pussy.
:tup:

Bit faschist hive mind routine, instead of discuss try to bully/mock those who don't agree to submission. Comes off incredibly childish.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's whining because you don't like what I have to say. I call it criticising/disagreeing with/questioning some of the management's actions. I try to be fair and look at each situation separately.

It's quite annoying that some people, you already know what will be their view of the situation before hand. Whatever the board does, it's great. If it's of Juve, it's better than anything else of any other team - no matter if you have to flip flop and make a 180 of the views you held a few weeks or months before.

And then you hear the typical:
- The player is bigger than the club.
- You think you know more than the professionals at the club?
- We won 5 straight Serie A titles, so don't question anything.
- Go support another club.
- Stop being a pussy.
Nailed it bro

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wow he must really be a douche if nobody misses him
Even Dybala, who I thought got real close with pogba, literally only said "goodbye" on his post. Felt more like a courtesy than anything personal. Looks like no one was impressed by his bs. Wasn't the best teammate on the field constantly showing teammates up when he didn't get the ball, and I can't imagine his selfish streetball style won him any points either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)