Paul Pogba (202 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
what does morata have to do with this ?

perhaps next time remotely learn the names of the club you are "supporting" right now before coming here like a drunk one-eyed mongoloid with one tooth mr internet rambo
I don't care how I spell his name. He doesn't know how to spell mine (he doesn't even know I exist), so why should I care if I know how to spell his? not sure why you care tbh anyway... you must not have much to do.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Finally gone. Good luck in Manchester. It's quite pathetic some people here cherrypick posts from last year. I already said that he was under a lot of critique:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/34761-Paul-Pogba/page1064

It's good to see who are more fanboys than fans of the club. Fanboyism is for kids. It should stop, when you reach the age 10. Go see a psychologist about your Peter Pan syndrom.

An it's fun seeing people laugh at Zach for the Marchisio comments. Last season, when Pogba was playing like crap, the same people said it was because he had to play next to Sturaro. Dat Tuz logid.
Excellent....this is for people here to see we are not inventing anythnig or diminishigng pogba just because of butthurt.

The guy can be a real turd when under pressure.

Pogba lost it...the guy's hype devoured him.

Just a simple goodbye for Paul
The coldness....it burns

May 22, 2013
So Pogba cost less than Higuain. LMAO. ALL HAIL MORATTA
No, he didn't. Don't confuse price with net profits.

I am pretty confident Higuain had a significantly higher book value at Napoli than 4,7 million € as in the Pogba case and the Higuain fee is also payed in two installments. Only thing i am not sure about is commission since it was a release clause, but i bet you Napolis profits from the Higuain deal are lower than Juve's from the Pogba deal.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I don't care how I spell his name. He doesn't know how to spell mine (he doesn't even know I exist), so why should I care if I know how to spell his? not sure why you care tbh anyway... you must not have much to do.
spot the difference

Resolution:
there is no difference, both don't give a fuck about illiterate internet rambos like you

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Between what? The two people, the shadings? I'm not sure what you're asking please be more specific so I could answer your question. Cheers
go back supporting man-u or barca, you do not know how to write the players names, nor the people you want to laugh at and you do not even know how they look like. this is disgusting, i thought all glory hunters would go to barca and all retard hunters went with pogba to manchester ... seems that you have missed the train wagon.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
go back supporting man-u or barca, you do not know how to write the players names, nor the people you want to laugh at and you do not even know how they look like. this is disgusting, i thought all glory hunters would go to barca and all retard hunters went with pogba to manchester ... seems that you have missed the train wagon.
Ahh the "go back to supporting {insert club name}" comment. I was waiting for that. Thanks man!

The only thing that's disgusting is your writing style, but this is a forum. Who cares how we write, how we spell. It was Moratta right?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Enough with your bitching

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Ahh the "go back to supporting {insert club name}" comment. I was waiting for that. Thanks man!

The only thing that's disgusting is your writing style, but this is a forum. Who cares how we write, how we spell. It was Moratta right?
lol no, one is our quasi sporting CEO (Guiseppe Marotta), the one you wanted to laugh about and the other one is Morata a former player that left us in the sommer going back to real madrid. if you do not know such simple things, then i seriously question what kind of fan you can be not knowing one nor the other.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, because I don't agree with you ofc.

I like you PI, but it's hard to take you seriously on anything Juve related these days :)
Nah. Because you've been whining for a couple weeks about the Pogba transfer, the fee, the Higuain transfer fee, etc.

We've all been whining about various things at various times.

It's kind of amusing watching us call each other out for it. Including myself here. :p

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
lol no, one is our quasi sporting CEO (Guiseppe Marotta), the one you wanted to laugh about and the other one is Morata a former player that left us in the sommer going back to real madrid. if you do not know such simple things, then i seriously question what kind of fan you can be not knowing one nor the other.
So both their names end with an "A"? Cool.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nah. Because you've been whining for a couple weeks about the Pogba transfer, the fee, the Higuain transfer fee, etc.

We've all been whining about various things at various times.

It's kind of amusing watching us call each other out for it. Including myself here. :p
It's whining because you don't like what I have to say. I call it criticising/disagreeing with/questioning some of the management's actions. I try to be fair and look at each situation separately.

It's quite annoying that some people, you already know what will be their view of the situation before hand. Whatever the board does, it's great. If it's of Juve, it's better than anything else of any other team - no matter if you have to flip flop and make a 180 of the views you held a few weeks or months before.

And then you hear the typical:
- The player is bigger than the club.
- You think you know more than the professionals at the club?
- We won 5 straight Serie A titles, so don't question anything.
- Go support another club.
- Stop being a pussy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's whining because you don't like what I have to say. I call it criticising/disagreeing with/questioning some of the management's actions. I try to be fair and look at each situation separately.

It's quite annoying that some people, you already know what will be their view of the situation before hand. Whatever the board does, it's great. If it's of Juve, it's better than anything else of any other team - no matter if you have to flip flop and make a 180 of the views you held a few weeks or months before.

And then you hear the typical:
- The player is bigger than the club.
- You think you know more than the professionals at the club?
- We won 5 straight Serie A titles, so don't question anything.
- Go support another club.
- Stop being a pussy.
It's still whining to some extent. Repeating the same criticisms over and over for a couple weeks straight becomes whining.

I did it last summer. I disliked our transfer campaign a lot and "criticized" it and disagreed with it... But in the end it's a case of whether we trust a management that has done a fantastic job for 5 straight years or not.

I wouldn't say I'm not worried about certain things of this transfer market. I've already said so. I am worried that we have weakened our midfield's athleticism too much. I'm worried that Higuain might struggle in Europe...

But until I see these things happen on the pitch, I'm going to give our market moves the benefit of the doubt this year. I'll have my worries, sure. But there's no sense going on and on about how you think moves were terrible before even seeing how they play out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)