Paul Pogba (25 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Personally, I think the board is waiting to get another CM (or 2) before coming out with any media explanations on Pogba. I think the next press conference will be to wrap up the mercato when its all done n dusted. Then we will have the air cleared as to what everyone wants to know.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
This is pretty random but something I noticed when Pogba said his goodbyes on Social Media. One of the pictures he posted, while spewing his goodbyes, was of him praying during a game in a Juventus Jersey. Also in that picture was the Europe League badge on our jersey. I took that as a way of saying "I don't give a fuck about the EL. You can't make fun of me going to ManU because of the EL because you (Juventus) were in it 3 years ago".... Did anyone else get that or notice that?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you're Zach maybe
:lol:

This is pretty random but something I noticed when Pogba said his goodbyes on Social Media. One of the pictures he posted, while spewing his goodbyes, was of him praying during a game in a Juventus Jersey. Also in that picture was the Europe League badge on our jersey. I took that as a way of saying "I don't give a $#@! about the EL. You can't make fun of me going to ManU because of the EL because you (Juventus) were in it 3 years ago".... Did anyone else get that or notice that?
Mm maybe u are looking too much into it?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Getting a future star for free and then selling back for a record fee four years later. I'm sure Beppe will sign up for that kind of feeding any time.
Vidal too, you know. I'm seeing a pattern form here. When your highest reputation player leaves, two years in a row, that's not a great signal.

Jun 6, 2015
Vidal too, you know. I'm seeing a pattern form here. When your highest reputation player leaves, two years in a row, that's not a great signal.
Meh. I don't know why people continuously bring Vidal up he wasn't even near our best performers the season he left, Tevez on the other hand was our best player that season and decided to leave for other reasons. We will be among the best teams in Europe long after Vidal and Pogba have retired, players come and go but Juve keeps on winning.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Did really Pogba say that he feels/felt like he was on a vacation and now he's back home? :D
Right now he's made it look like he was using Juve as a stepping stone of sorts.
Aight, enjoy your dream destination then.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. I don't know why people continuously bring Vidal up he wasn't even near our best performers the season he left, Tevez on the other hand was our best player that season and decided to leave for other reasons. We will be among the best teams in Europe long after Vidal and Pogba have retired, players come and go but Juve keeps on winning.
Tevez is Tevez, he's had a really strange club trajectory anyway.

But Vidal and Pogba were both players who had no real reason to leave the club from a career ambition point of view, assuming they both believed Juve was the biggest thing in their career. Apparently they didn't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Right now he's made it look like he was using Juve as a stepping stone of sorts.
Aight, enjoy your dream destination then.

Tevez is Tevez, he's had a really strange club trajectory anyway.

But Vidal and Pogba were both players who had no real reason to leave the club from a career ambition point of view, assuming they both believed Juve was the biggest thing in their career. Apparently they didn't.
Clearly they didnt.

But i seriously believe that people here need to get off of their Juve high horse and accept that we are not a powerhouse yet. Sportingwise im pretty sure we can match any team in the world.... but as a brand we are second tier, and a feeder team to top brands, sadly.

In summary, Serie A is limiting Juventus greatly. When players find themselves winning everything in italy year in year out, while losing the CL... the logical next step is to try your luck in another league with bigger brands and doubling or tripling your salaries.

Our top stars grow way too fast for small pond serie A and when are offered stupid offers, they feel they have accomplished everything here and move on.

Serie A is a stepping stone for young players who are not yet ready to break thru in real madrid and barcelona. lets be clear about it. Juve suffer because we dont have proper rivals to create hype or a good show. Everyone inside and outside italy knows that no one can contest Juve, and foreign players can get bored after a while of pubstomping other poor teams.

Just look at our rivals, in shambles. We are like a decade in front of them in terms of development. We cant create a hyped enviroment like this. We cant get major sponsors like this. We cant motivate our players forever, because we can love serie A all we want, but everyone knows that we will come on top always if we get serious, but at the same time, we cant promise CL wins because how difficult it is.

Its a weird spot to be in.

The only way we can tie players and keep them happy, is matching the wage offers they get... but thats impossible for us, so we are forced to sell.

Its more complicated than just saying "we are feeders and our board sucks"

- - - Updated - - -

The explanation is really simple. Vidal doubled and Pogba tripled their salaries.
This too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)