Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (5 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Maresca said:
here is my theory:

Juve come´s to serie A next season. Trez will leave because he wants to play in CL.
at the same time Fiorentina get droped to B because of the 15 points penalization. Toni want´s to leave viola, and juve is searching for a new goalgeter --> you understand what I mean ;)
You're such a tease!!!!!

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Maresca said:
here is my theory:

Juve come´s to serie A next season. Trez will leave because he wants to play in CL.
at the same time Fiorentina get droped to B because of the 15 points penalization. Toni want´s to leave viola, and juve is searching for a new goalgeter --> you understand what I mean ;)
That we buy Luca Toni - to annoy the Fiorentina fans - again! :lol2:

vOnAm - I like your theory too!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
Yeah, this Serie B experience is valuable for some team molding
,gelling and fighting spirit.
Thats the blessing in disguise Im hopin for. Our inexperienced young team will have 1 year of first team football to mould together. This way when we raech Serie A, we will have a less money spending frenzy to challange for the scudetto.

And also another thing, with the up pace tempo that Serie B plays in, Juve will be more attacking and fluid then ever.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
AngelaL said:
That we buy Luca Toni - to annoy the Fiorentina fans - again! :lol2:

vOnAm - I like your theory too!
:D

lets just hope either don't remain just theories...although I doubt a 30 something Luca Toni will want to move to a CL-less team.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Man, we're gonna have such a classy team soon (the one reminding of 96 CL winning one), smth like Del Piero - Vialli - Ravanelli :agree:

.....32-Marchionni................................19-Paro..

...................20-Palladino............9-Bojinov...

Mouthwatering :eyebrows:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Elvin said:
Man, we're gonna have such a classy team soon (the one reminding of 96 CL winning one), smth like Del Piero - Vialli - Ravanelli :agree:

.....32-Marchionni................................19-Paro..

...................20-Palladino............9-Bojinov...

Mouthwatering :eyebrows:
:shifty: Paro is a defensive player :p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
toni is not the answer...juve have been hit financially as well...so we cannot expect them to buy big name players for a while

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we have to make sure to get at least 50% of Bojinov this Summer. If we can get his whole contract it would be even better.

Vai Bojigol

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ahmedz said:
toni is not the answer...juve have been hit financially as well...so we cannot expect them to buy big name players for a while
He doesn't get paid very much at Viola so it's no big deal.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Snitch said:
i think that now Juve owns 50 % of Valeri and can byu the other 50% for 4 mln!!!!
no i dont think its like that. From what i heard Juve loaned him this season and then for 4 million we can get 50 % of Bojinov's contract. Then there will be the blind bet to see who wins.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
no i dont think its like that. From what i heard Juve loaned him this season and then for 4 million we can get 50 % of Bojinov's contract. Then there will be the blind bet to see who wins.

no i wana change it so that i can move to juve outright for 4 mill or less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)