Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (11 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Bojinov’s enthusiasm

“Each day at work I try and give the boss a headache, we all do and that’s why this is such an exceptional group”. Valeri Bojinov just gets more and more enthusiastic about his Bianconeri adventure and it matters little if he’s not always in the starting eleven. “It’s true, I’m not playing that much, but for me it’s as if I was being picked every game. My thoughts are focused on training each day and learning from all the champions we have here. Watching Trezeguet’s movement and finishing, the way Del Piero places the ball in the top corner, Nedved, to whom I’m very grateful for the kind words he’s said about me… I hope I can become like them one day”. Valeri takes particular inspiration from the captain himself. “Alex is a champion on and off the pitch. Even when he wasn’t playing in the past, he never complained, he never spoke out of turn. He’s the perfect role model for me”. And on the possibility of a reduction of the sentence? “No one is giving anything away to us. We are doing very well and we must continue this way. If they take off some points we’ll be happy, but in any case we have to concentrate on playing and winning and nothing else. When you put on this shirt that’s all you can do, because this is Juve. Being part of this team is as good as it gets for a footballer and when I have kids, I’ll be able to tell them I was here”.
And the game on Monday night? “I played against Treviso twice last year and I know they’re a team that can cause problems, particularly at home. They’re doing well at the moment, but we shouldn’t be afraid of anyone. I’ll say it again, we are Juve, and at best, it’s the other teams that should be afraid of us”:touched:. Does all this determination stem from the Bianconeri environment or is it just his personality? “I’d say it’s both. This is the way I’m made, I always want to win - even during the training ground matches - and I always say what I think. As I’ve said time and again, I believe Juve is the greatest team there is”.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This player has a great future ahead, and he will have Juve in is heart for a long time, so I hope we won't disappoint him by sending him back to Fiorentina as we did with other players before...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bojinov enjoying Juve stay
Sunday 15 October, 2006
Valeri Bojinov is likely to start on the bench at Treviso, but the Bulgarian insists he couldn’t be happier at Juventus.

“I always work hard to put Didier Deschamps under pressure when it comes to picking his forwards. Even if I don’t play, I still feel like a first team element, because I lack for nothing here,” noted the 20-year-old.

Ex-Lecce starlet Bojinov was snapped up by Fiorentina in January 2005, but struggled to settle and half his contract was sold to Juve in exchange for Adrian Mutu's permanent move plus £2.7m.

This meant dropping down to Serie B following the Calciopoli scandal, although he denies reports he demanded a transfer when the verdict came through.

“Juventus remain a prestigious club and I would’ve come to Turin even if I’d known about the demotion before putting pen to paper. It’s completely untrue that I wanted to leave. In fact, I hope they complete my signing at the end of the season.”

Alessandro Del Piero returns from injury and is set to start alongside David Trezeguet in Monday’s Serie B match at Treviso, leaving Bojinov on the bench.

“One cannot criticise Del Piero as a man or a player. He is an example for me to follow in every circumstance, a champion both on the field and off. Alessandro already showed great professionalism last year when he trained hard for the team and never complained, even if he rarely played.”

The Bianconeri eagerly await the result of the CONI arbitration, which is expected to slice 20 per cent off their 17-point penalty.

“We’ll be happy if they do cut the handicap down a little, but aside from this, we are proving how strong we are with our results. Our objective is to always go for the win. It’s a blessing and a curse, due to our situation, but in any case Juventus are the best team around and that’s clear to everyone.”

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ojinov alla Juve In cambio di Palladino e Nocerino

11:58 del 18 ottobre

La sessione di mercato di gennaio è ancora lontana, ma già si comincia a parlare di alcune trattative possibili, soprattutto in merito a Valeri Bojinov. Il giovane bulgaro infatti ha lanciato a più riprese segnali di affetto per la Juventus, società che lo ha acquisito in prestito con diritto di riscatto per la sola metà del cartellino. Per questo motivo i dirigenti della Vecchia Signora sarebbero intenzionati ad anticipare ai primi mesi del 2007 la trattativa per riscattare la metà di Bojinov mettendo sul piatto, oltre ai soldi, anche le comproprietà di due giovani molto apprezzati da Corvino. Si tratta di Raffaele Palladino (classe 1984) e Antonio Nocerino. (La Nazione)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It seems that Juve will buy Bojinov and will make a small bid for him but give Fiorentina Palladino and Nocerino in Co-Ownership. I think its not the badest think so Palladino will play more and if Fiorentina will buy him at the end of this season we will have Volpato that will return to us

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
that passage means we will get his 50% which was part of the deal and for the other half we will give them half of Palladino and Nocerino's contract and some money

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
The Bianconeri eagerly await the result of the CONI arbitration, which is expected to slice 20 per cent off their 17-point penalty.
:wth:20%??!!
what's the point of reducing the penalty by 3-4 points? If this turns out to be the case, then we should go to the TAR & to h*** with Fifa!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
AngelaL said:
:wth:20%??!!
what's the point of reducing the penalty by 3-4 points? If this turns out to be the case, then we should go to the TAR & to h*** with Fifa!
we can't do that...then FIFA will kick FIGC's ass for not resolving the situation...and then FIGC will put more sanctions on us

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Viola reveal Bojinov price Thursday 19 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina have announced that Juventus could complete the signing of Valeri Bojinov by paying just £4m.

The Bulgarian international joined the Serie B outfit on loan in the summer after enduring an unhappy spell in Tuscany following an £11m move from Lecce in January 2005.

Bojinov recently stated that he would be happy to stay in Turin and Juve do have the option to make that happen.

“There is a written clause with Juventus which allows them to keep him by paying £4m,” Viola sporting director Pantaleo Corvino said.

Although not a regular starter in Turin, Bojinov has settled reasonably well to life at the club following their demotion.

And there are reports that he could start in the Week 8 game at Triestina with boss Didier Deschamps pondering a few changes in attack.

The Frenchman tried a couple of attacking tandems in training at Vinovo on Thursday with Bojinov being paired with David Trezeguet.

The former Juve midfielder also tested a duo-ship made up of captain Alessandro Del Piero and the powerful Marcelo Zalayeta.

Defenders Igor Tudor and Jonathan Zebina again didn’t train with the group as they continue their comeback from injury.

Football Italia

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
bringhomedavids said:
Viola reveal Bojinov price Thursday 19 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina have announced that Juventus could complete the signing of Valeri Bojinov by paying just £4m.

The Bulgarian international joined the Serie B outfit on loan in the summer after enduring an unhappy spell in Tuscany following an £11m move from Lecce in January 2005.

Bojinov recently stated that he would be happy to stay in Turin and Juve do have the option to make that happen.

“There is a written clause with Juventus which allows them to keep him by paying £4m,” Viola sporting director Pantaleo Corvino said.

Although not a regular starter in Turin, Bojinov has settled reasonably well to life at the club following their demotion.

And there are reports that he could start in the Week 8 game at Triestina with boss Didier Deschamps pondering a few changes in attack.

The Frenchman tried a couple of attacking tandems in training at Vinovo on Thursday with Bojinov being paired with David Trezeguet.

The former Juve midfielder also tested a duo-ship made up of captain Alessandro Del Piero and the powerful Marcelo Zalayeta.

Defenders Igor Tudor and Jonathan Zebina again didn’t train with the group as they continue their comeback from injury.
Football Italia
:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)